Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk about the Browns and other things that suck ass here.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Its why most teams didnt have him on their draft board. Most players his age rarely get better because they get set in their ways.
    Weeden is not a bad QB. Hoyer was lucky because of Gordon's return. Once Hoyer plays a good pass defense (this week) Weeden will get another chance.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

    The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      Weeden is not a bad QB. Hoyer was lucky because of Gordon's return. Once Hoyer plays a good pass defense (this week) Weeden will get another chance.
      Hes the worst QB in his class, yeah hes no Josh Freeman but hes more of a pedestrian QB then anything. Ponder has shown more then Weeden has though it helps that Weeden actually has people who can catch
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

      Comment


      • Looks like the Bengals are the ones who suck ass today.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

        Comment


        • I am legitimately confused by the Bengals Browns game today.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • I said it when the trade happened and i'll say it now, that was a very good trade for the Browns. They traded a RB who averages 3 yds a carry and signed a old RB who's averaging the same thing.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JayJack View Post
              I said it when the trade happened and i'll say it now, that was a very good trade for the Browns. They traded a RB who averages 3 yds a carry and signed a old RB who's averaging the same thing.
              Math clearly is not your strong suit.

              Willis McGahee is averaging 2.4 yards per carry. Yes, TWO POINT FOUR. Richardson was averaging 3.4, THREE POINT FOUR.

              McGahee has 55 yards on 23 carres. That is not 3 yards per carry. That is 2.4 yards per carry. Richardson ran for 105 yards on 31 carres. That is 3.4 yards per carry.

              So, Richardson was playing pretty well. McGahee? He isn't doing anything.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

              The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                Weeden is not a bad QB. Hoyer was lucky because of Gordon's return. Once Hoyer plays a good pass defense (this week) Weeden will get another chance.
                you literally all last year, and all when they drafted weeden would bash on him and say how he sucks. Even would continue to go WEEDen over and over again. Now when Weeden continues to show he sucks and Hoyer comes in and plays dramatically better than Weeden you back up Weeden and bash Hoyer. Every single time the browns do something good you find a way to hate on it.

                p.s Hoyer releases the ball a whole second faster than Weeden, so much younger, and looks way more poised in the pocket. You are literally the only person I know who isn't stoked about Hoyer's play. Imagine if he had the whole off season with the first team like Weeden instead of being the third string. Hoyer is only going to get better. Weeden has showed no improvement

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                  Math clearly is not your strong suit.

                  Willis McGahee is averaging 2.4 yards per carry. Yes, TWO POINT FOUR. Richardson was averaging 3.4, THREE POINT FOUR.

                  McGahee has 55 yards on 23 carres. That is not 3 yards per carry. That is 2.4 yards per carry. Richardson ran for 105 yards on 31 carres. That is 3.4 yards per carry.

                  So, Richardson was playing pretty well. McGahee? He isn't doing anything.
                  oh so not playing for a year and having some rust doesnt have a factor. McGahee got better as the game went on and that last drive... if you watched it... he had back to back to back 8 plus yards per carry and should have had the touchdown.

                  Edit: he had basically 50 yards on 12 carries today. 4.1 YPC. a game after his first game in about a year. coming to a team where he didnt know the playbook.
                  Last edited by MorenoFan27; 09-29-2013, 11:09 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                    Math clearly is not your strong suit.

                    Willis McGahee is averaging 2.4 yards per carry. Yes, TWO POINT FOUR. Richardson was averaging 3.4, THREE POINT FOUR.

                    McGahee has 55 yards on 23 carres. That is not 3 yards per carry. That is 2.4 yards per carry. Richardson ran for 105 yards on 31 carres. That is 3.4 yards per carry.

                    So, Richardson was playing pretty well. McGahee? He isn't doing anything.
                    Ok, i'm off by a little bit, but 3.4 (to be exact) is AWFUL for a guy that was drafted #3 overall and who the team traded an additional 3 picks? to move up and get him. Good job by the Browns to get a 1st for a player who's putting up average numbers.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Charlie hates anything positive regarding the Browns. It's just his way. Don't try to understand it.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
                        you literally all last year, and all when they drafted weeden would bash on him and say how he sucks. Even would continue to go WEEDen over and over again. Now when Weeden continues to show he sucks and Hoyer comes in and plays dramatically better than Weeden you back up Weeden and bash Hoyer. Every single time the browns do something good you find a way to hate on it.

                        p.s Hoyer releases the ball a whole second faster than Weeden, so much younger, and looks way more poised in the pocket. You are literally the only person I know who isn't stoked about Hoyer's play. Imagine if he had the whole off season with the first team like Weeden instead of being the third string. Hoyer is only going to get better. Weeden has showed no improvement
                        Ok, so bashing = pointing out that Gordon returned same game Hoyer started? Weeden would be playing well too if he had Gordon in weeks one and two.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                        The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                          Ok, so bashing = pointing out that Gordon returned same game Hoyer started? Weeden would be playing well too if he had Gordon in weeks one and two.
                          With or without Gordon Cameron is still your only reliable receiver and he was there when Weeden was. Also you look at his stats from last year and this year and he has not really improved and Weeden still looked crappy back then
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                          Comment


                          • Oh te noes...hoyer down...incoming CB gloom.

                            Comment


                            • I really like Cheese.

                              Comment


                              • The new defense sucks.

                                Last year, the defense did well. So, the owner fired the defensive coordinator, offensive coordinator, and head coach.

                                Now, there may as well be nobody on defense.

                                211 passing yards for Roethlisberger and there are still 9 minutes left in the second quarter.
                                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                                The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X