Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk about the Browns and other things that suck ass here.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charlie,

    Get in here man, this is your opportunity to dish it out, which has been years in the making..

    The Browns have thumped both Pitt and the Bengals this year. It looks like a legitimate playoff contender.

    Come on Charlie Brown, get in here and gloat!
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

    Comment


    • The Bengals suck! Dalton is a bust!!! Lol....

      Comment


      • Wow! I never really checked out the Browns record!

        If it wasn't for the suprising loss to the Jags, Cleveland would be 7-2!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          Charlie,

          Get in here man, this is your opportunity to dish it out, which has been years in the making..

          The Browns have thumped both Pitt and the Bengals this year. It looks like a legitimate playoff contender.

          Come on Charlie Brown, get in here and gloat!
          No thanks. I'm not one to gloat.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

          The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
            No thanks. I'm not one to gloat.
            I figured I'd get a sober response. Nevertheless, congratulations Charlie, the Browns look like the real deal.

            It's good to see the Browns relevant again. It's good for the NFL. Cleveland fans deserve this.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
              I figured I'd get a sober response. Nevertheless, congratulations Charlie, the Browns look like the real deal.

              It's good to see the Browns relevant again. It's good for the NFL. Cleveland fans deserve this.
              Happy with the win for sure. Everyone picked the Bengals - except me. Beginning of the year I said I hoped that the Browns jerseys went out with a bang. Looks like they are.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

              The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

              Comment


              • This thread is now

                The Browns and other things that kick ass!!!!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                  Happy with the win for sure. Everyone picked the Bengals - except me. Beginning of the year I said I hoped that the Browns jerseys went out with a bang. Looks like they are.
                  wait a second.....did hell just freeze over? am i reading this right? did you just say you were happy???

                  Comment


                  • Hoyer the destroyer! Makes me wonder how things will look once they get their receivers back.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      wait a second.....did hell just freeze over? am i reading this right? did you just say you were happy???
                      It's a red letter day!!!!
                      I really like Cheese.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                        No thanks. I'm not one to gloat.
                        How does one visit a smack talk forum and say they don't gloat?
                        That's going to the shower and saying you're not one to get wet......

                        Get your gloat on man

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
                          How does one visit a smack talk forum and say they don't gloat?
                          That's going to the shower and saying you're not one to get wet......

                          Get your gloat on man
                          I never come here. Just saw somebody posted in this thread. Since it is "Talk About the Browns and other things..." I figured somebody was putting up the Charlie Brown signal.
                          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                          The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                          Comment


                          • if there was a political smack talk forum, charlie would be all over that, oh wait.......

                            Comment


                            • I'm just glad Johnny Manziel isn't responsible for the Browns' great play. I don't think I could handle the media washing his you know whats.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                                I'm just glad Johnny Manziel isn't responsible for the Browns' great play. I don't think I could handle the media washing his you know whats.
                                Same here. I really hate that kid.
                                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                                The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X