Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk about the Browns and other things that suck ass here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 602BroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I'm just glad Johnny Manziel isn't responsible for the Browns' great play. I don't think I could handle the media washing his you know whats.
    Hahaha your sig is hilarious! Looks like theyre doing better than you predicted

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    I'm just glad Johnny Manziel isn't responsible for the Browns' great play. I don't think I could handle the media washing his you know whats.
    They should trade him to the cowboys before Jerry Jones ends up having to sign away power of attorney for being out of his mind.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Same here. I really hate that kid.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    if there was a political smack talk forum, charlie would be all over that, oh wait.......

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    How does one visit a smack talk forum and say they don't gloat?
    That's going to the shower and saying you're not one to get wet......

Get your gloat on man
    I never come here. Just saw somebody posted in this thread. Since it is "Talk About the Browns and other things..." I figured somebody was putting up the Charlie Brown signal.

Leave a comment:

• 602BroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    No thanks. I'm not one to gloat.
    How does one visit a smack talk forum and say they don't gloat?
    That's going to the shower and saying you're not one to get wet......

Get your gloat on man

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    wait a second.....did hell just freeze over? am i reading this right? did you just say you were happy???
    It's a red letter day!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Hoyer the destroyer! Makes me wonder how things will look once they get their receivers back.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Happy with the win for sure. Everyone picked the Bengals - except me. Beginning of the year I said I hoped that the Browns jerseys went out with a bang. Looks like they are.
    wait a second.....did hell just freeze over? am i reading this right? did you just say you were happy???

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    This thread is now

The Browns and other things that kick ass!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I figured I'd get a sober response. Nevertheless, congratulations Charlie, the Browns look like the real deal.

It's good to see the Browns relevant again. It's good for the NFL. Cleveland fans deserve this.
    Happy with the win for sure. Everyone picked the Bengals - except me. Beginning of the year I said I hoped that the Browns jerseys went out with a bang. Looks like they are.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    I figured I'd get a sober response. Nevertheless, congratulations Charlie, the Browns look like the real deal.

It's good to see the Browns relevant again. It's good for the NFL. Cleveland fans deserve this.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Charlie,

Get in here man, this is your opportunity to dish it out, which has been years in the making..

The Browns have thumped both Pitt and the Bengals this year. It looks like a legitimate playoff contender.

Come on Charlie Brown, get in here and gloat!

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    Wow! I never really checked out the Browns record!

If it wasn't for the suprising loss to the Jags, Cleveland would be 7-2!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X