• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amari24
    Starter
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Drop the act already.

That's right, you didn't accuse him of anything and I never said you did. So much for twisting comments.

So we're back to posting general questions and comments now, are we? Haha man you're so full of it.. "..bench Orton right now?".. "I'm just checking". How is that not being sarcastic and trying to make a fool of the guy? I'm just checking too, generally speaking.

Anyway, I'm sure the guy will answer your fine questions when he sees time for it, don't worry.

Oh and I ain't fighting his battle, I just know a tool when I see one.
    Guys like him just have too much time on their hands.. so just ignore them or act like you don't care or something lol.

I've been reading and his halfed ass attempts are flawed by the fact that he isn't even argueing anything, nor did he present one.. How sad...

Comment

• BroncosDivision
      #27 | HOF | CLASS OF 2020
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
      Guys like him just have too much time on their hands.. so just ignore them or act like you don't care or something lol.

I've been reading and his halfed ass attempts are flawed by the fact that he isn't even argueing anything, nor did he present one.. How sad...
      You're right Amari, just had enough of his 3rd grade crap. While I admire some Bolts in here for their way of going about smack business, this guy is a joke.
      Adopted Poster
      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• BOLTMAN-1
        Bench Warmer
        • May 2010

Originally posted by Foez View Post
        Ok all my fellow Broncos fans...i've loved the Broncos since I was about 12 years old when I first got into football...even have a Broncos jacket from just before (about 5 days) Elways last game in my closet for if I ever have a son...but it's time to get real...alot of you are saying the Broncos will go 15-1 or 14-2 and B.S. like that...it wont happen. People are talking like it's McDaniels first year of rebuilding when it's really the second...how many first years of rebuilding will they need on a 4 year contract? I'm really worried about this season and don't think the team is truly much better if at all than last year...don't say they will do good because you love the team...I LOOOOVVVVEEEE the Broncos but I really don't have high hopes right now!

Just had to let out some thoughts.
        Thanks for keeping it Real Foez. Your thread deserves to be bumped. Your Broncos are 0-1 to start the season and continue the collapse from last year. If I were a Bronco fan I too would be worried, very very worried. At least you keep it real whereas a lot of your homer donk brothers, sisters, and cousins do not and have the bar set WAY to high for McD.

Quote of the year:

Comment

• england4broncos
          Banned User
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
          Thanks for keeping it Real Foez. Your thread deserves to be bumped. Your Broncos are 0-1 to start the season and continue the collapse from last year. If I were a Bronco fan I too would be worried, very very worried. At least you keep it real whereas a lot of your homer donk brothers, sisters, and cousins do not and have the bar set WAY to high for McD.
          LMFAO, THE CHARGERS HAVE NEVER WON A SUPERBOWL:

Comment

• BOLTMAN-1
            Bench Warmer
            • May 2010

Originally posted by england4broncos View Post
            LMFAO, THE CHARGERS HAVE NEVER WON A SUPERBOWL:

You must be the 21-0-1 undisputed donkey punch champion?

How many gallons is that now?

Quote of the year:

Comment

• england4broncos
              Banned User
              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
              You must be the 21-0-1 undisputed donkey punch champion?

How many gallons is that now?

Comment

• thinkin101
                Special Teams
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Foez View Post
                Ok all my fellow Broncos fans...i've loved the Broncos since I was about 12 years old when I first got into football...even have a Broncos jacket from just before (about 5 days) Elways last game in my closet for if I ever have a son...but it's time to get real...alot of you are saying the Broncos will go 15-1 or 14-2 and B.S. like that...it wont happen. People are talking like it's McDaniels first year of rebuilding when it's really the second...how many first years of rebuilding will they need on a 4 year contract? I'm really worried about this season and don't think the team is truly much better if at all than last year...don't say they will do good because you love the team...I LOOOOVVVVEEEE the Broncos but I really don't have high hopes right now!

Just had to let out some thoughts.
                Josh flat out sucks. I got over getting rid of Shanny, but at least bring in a REAL head coach. Josh is a joke and he is going to bury this team with bad trades, bad draft picks and his arrogant attitude. Until the Broncos clip this bum, this is going to be a slow motion trainwreck.
                sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

• Boltheads
                  Special Teams
                  • Oct 2007

Originally posted by thinkin101 View Post
                  Josh flat out sucks. I got over getting rid of Shanny, but at least bring in a REAL head coach. Josh is a joke and he is going to bury this team with bad trades, bad draft picks and his arrogant attitude. Until the Broncos clip this bum, this is going to be a slow motion trainwreck.
                  Slow motion train wreck.....that is exactly what is happening. Now it makes sense why so many Denver fans are okay with McD and why they were so optimistic about this season - they are unaware of what is happening. Most of them still believe that this team is the one that started 6-0.....not the one that has gone 2-9 since.

Comment

• ERoyal248
                    All-Pro
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
                    Slow motion train wreck.....that is exactly what is happening. Now it makes sense why so many Denver fans are okay with McD and why they were so optimistic about this season - they are unaware of what is happening. Most of them still believe that this team is the one that started 6-0.....not the one that has gone 2-9 since.
                    Whatever Doltheads..

We'll see what happens.. I'd say we're inbetween, not the 6-0 team, not the team that finished 2-8.

The mistakes yesterday are mistakes that can easily be fixed.

Comment

• Boltheads
                      Special Teams
                      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                      Whatever Doltheads..

We'll see what happens.. I'd say we're inbetween, not the 6-0 team, not the team that finished 2-8.

The mistakes yesterday are mistakes that can easily be fixed.
                      You are obviously one of those fans that always sees the glass 1/2 full and that's fine. But, is there anything that would make you question your team or your HC? Like an 0-6 start? Or finishing 5-11 and in last place in the AFCW?

Comment

• ERoyal248
                        All-Pro
                        • Aug 2009

You are obviously one of those fans that always sees the glass 1/2 full and that's fine. But, is there anything that would make you question your team or your HC? Like an 0-6 start? Or finishing 5-11 and in last place in the AFCW?
                        I have my concerns, but i don't see us starting 0-6 or finishing last, did you see Oakland yesterday..

Just curious, any reason you think we finish last or go 5-11, or start 0-6..

Comment

• Mac Dre
                          Practice Squad
                          • Dec 2008

Man this Kishzilla guy is a total doosher.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Boltheads
                            Special Teams
                            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            I have my concerns, but i don't see us starting 0-6 or finishing last, did you see Oakland yesterday..

Just curious, any reason you think we finish last or go 5-11, or start 0-6..
                            I really didn't think you would go 0-6, but the Broncos should have won yesterday - a win would have done a lot for their psyche. You just can't lose games to inferior opponents and expect to have a good season.

But, here is why I think Denver will go 5-11.......

1) Your best defensive player is on the shelf for the year. There are only a handful of OLB in the NFL that could replace his production......and none of them are on the Broncos.

2) Your best offensive player will not be at 100% this season. He is going to get more banged up as the season goes on.....not healthier like some of you want to believe. He gave up 2 1/2 sacks yesterday.

3) Lack of production from your #1 draft picks - Moreno still hasn't rushed for 100 yards, your WR can't get on the field, your first round QB can only run gimmick plays, you traded one of them already, at least Ayers got a sack yesterday

Comment

• ERoyal248
                              All-Pro
                              • Aug 2009

I really didn't think you would go 0-6, but the Broncos should have won yesterday - a win would have done a lot for their psyche. You just can't lose games to inferior opponents and expect to have a good season.

But, here is why I think Denver will go 5-11.......

1) Your best defensive player is on the shelf for the year. There are only a handful of OLB in the NFL that could replace his production......and none of them are on the Broncos.

2) Your best offensive player will not be at 100% this season. He is going to get more banged up as the season goes on.....not healthier like some of you want to believe. He gave up 2 1/2 sacks yesterday.

3) Lack of production from your #1 draft picks - Moreno still hasn't rushed for 100 yards, your WR can't get on the field, your first round QB can only run gimmick plays, you traded one of them already, at least Ayers got a sack yesterday
                              While true, i don't think it will hurt them that bad, now if they lose to Seattle, then possibly..

1- Yup, agreed, Dumervil is going to be a big loss, our pass rush aside from Ayers didn't look good..

2- We'll see, probably just rusty..

3- True, but Moreno will only get better as the season goes on.. Our WR will be ready in 1-2 wks.. True, but no need to play him this early.. Ayers is a beast, go ahead and find a sig you want..

Comment

Working...
                              X