Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ell, the Preseason is over, and guess what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ell, the Preseason is over, and guess what?

The Raiders still completely suck.

They are still a stupid team that makes critical mistakes at the wrong time, and who are still very poorly coached and prepared.

The Broncos aren't great, obviously, but it is funny to hear the Raiders fans say year after year 'this year is going to be different...'

Uh, no it's not.

Nice effort, today.

Losers.

Hard to smack when you've just lost, but I agree.

Raiders

=

Fail.

Comment

The Raiders' are not a football team and I persist to contend that they are merely a group of loot-loving pirates that constantly chase the lootship in vain before they realize they are failing deeply and that their common fanbase are groupies for Blackbeard.
      Qwerty

Comment

Broncos fans = Fail

So many of you thought you were going to MURDER the Jags and were so confident about it.

Most Raiders fans believed we weren't going to win the Titans' game and still get run on by CJ.

And Sovereignty, you're weird as hell. Stop nut hugging the Broncos because it's VERY apparent from your recent posts weird guy. Fishin' for some CP's hahaha :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
          Broncos fans = Fail

So many of you thought you were going to MURDER the Jags and were so confident about it.

Most Raiders fans believed we weren't going to win the Titans' game and still get run on by CJ.

And Sovereignty, you're weird as hell. Stop nut hugging the Broncos because it's VERY apparent from your recent posts weird guy. Fishin' for some CP's hahaha :thumb:
          Even as a Bronco fan, I agree with this post. We have a good WR crew, a decent QB, decent running game, good CB's, and terrible everywhere else. Bronco fans do a good job hyping up a sub-average team.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
            Broncos fans = Fail

HEY! I've talked my share of trash about the Broncos' on gameday.
            Qwerty

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post
              The Raiders still completely suck.

They are still a stupid team that makes critical mistakes at the wrong time, and who are still very poorly coached and prepared.

The Broncos aren't great, obviously, but it is funny to hear the Raiders fans say year after year 'this year is going to be different...'

Uh, no it's not.

Nice effort, today.

Losers.
              Are you kidding me? Critical mistakes at the wrong time? Did you post this BEFORE Orton's game losing interception.

Raiders had a tough game against a team that won 8 of their last 10 a year ago, not one that lost 4 straight as their bags pack to Los Angeles. Damn at least the Titans had home field advantage.

If we won this game, it would've been an upset. We all know this. Today at Jacksonville was an upset... or was it?

The Broncos revival is just as far as the Raiders... NOWHERE. I'd understand if this was coming from someone who won today, not one trying to compensate for his own team's fail.

Which reminds me, what did McDaniels show you today? It wasn't a win, that's for sure.

Comment

Congrats to Kirk, hope he does well in Jacksonville
                Winning feels so good. Total team effort. Offense, Defense, Special Teams. My first career season opening win. #awesomefeeling #GOJAGS

Originally posted by Sovereignty View Post
                HEY! I've talked my share of trash about the Broncos' on gameday.
                ok

Comment

The Raiders' are not a football team and I persist to contend that they are merely a group of loot-loving pirates that constantly chase the lootship in vain before they realize they are failing deeply and that their common fanbase are groupies for Blackbeard.
                  I... huh????

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                    I... huh????
                    That's just what happens when I think of random idiocy on the spot, DS.
                    Qwerty

Comment

That's just what happens when I think of random idiocy on the spot, DS.
                      Well I have rum in my hands now, so the pirate theme is in full swing.

Comment

Well I have rum in my hands now, so the pirate theme is in full swing.
                        Cheers in that case.
                        Qwerty

Comment

Are you kidding me? Critical mistakes at the wrong time? Did you post this BEFORE Orton's game losing interception.

Raiders had a tough game against a team that won 8 of their last 10 a year ago, not one that lost 4 straight as their bags pack to Los Angeles. Damn at least the Titans had home field advantage.

If we won this game, it would've been an upset. We all know this. Today at Jacksonville was an upset... or was it?

The Broncos revival is just as far as the Raiders... NOWHERE. I'd understand if this was coming from someone who won today, not one trying to compensate for his own team's fail.

Which reminds me, what did McDaniels show you today? It wasn't a win, that's for sure.
                          http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=171473

Dude!

Have you read my posts?

The Broncos completely suck...but so do the Chiefs and the Raiders

The Division is going to look something like this:

San Diego 12-4
                          Denver 6-10
                          Oakland 6-10
                          Kansas City 5-11

It's time you Raider fans realize you haven't climbed up out of the swamp...

Comment

BTW, for the record...I fully expect the Broncos to finish 6-10 this season, as I have been saying for weeks.

But, even at that, that will make exactly (3) losing seasons in the last twenty-plus for the Broncos.

We finished 6-10 in 1990 and 1999 if memeory serves...

I know a certain team in Silver and Black that sure as hell can't say that, and oh by the way, is still in the midst of an NFL record losing streak.

Go away already, Raiderfan

Comment

...and BTW, D-Spawn

Post more hot chicks.

Thank you,

Mindfield

PS...Did I tell you I almost bought a Dave Casper throwback jersey this offseason?

But then I had to remember I was a Bronco fan...

Comment

Working...
                              X