Cutler/Marshall 1-0 - Broncos LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler/Marshall 1-0 - Broncos LOL

this is what happens when you TRADE franchise talent for no reason and get NOTHING BACK

I am a die hard Bronco fan, & you people are BLINDED

Mcdaniels is a joke, he has destroyed this team in a year and a half

our only hope is when he gets fired, hopefully it is after this season and we can get a new, good , promising coach, not this JOKE of a head coach

You boys still all giddy over all the GOOD GUYS broncos brought in ???

3 win season TOPS

this thread is a joke

cutler got picked off after throwing into quadruple coverage today and marshall dropped an EASY deep ball. yeah, their teams won, but we just as easily could have too

stupid thread. worthless comparison. go join other forums if those are your players

Comment

I implore people to not post in this thread and let it die....

Please let my post be the only response here.

Comment

the bears defense won that game.

the dolphins fed marshall the ball, but he couldnt do anything with it and averaged 7yrds a catch, which is bad for a slow TE.

horsemen, i didnt see ur post till after i did mine.

Comment

So McD destroyed the team that was 8-8 /7-9 for multiple years under shanny? Please....we were competitive in this game all day where as the Bears were extremely lucky to escape with a win today and probably shouldn't have when the Lions were ripped off on that TD...so please...check yourself and just remember you are always free to to cheer for the Bears/Dolphins since you seem to prefer cheering for "players" over "the team"!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbones733 View Post
            this is what happens when you TRADE franchise talent for no reason and get NOTHING BACK

our only hope is when he gets fired, hopefully it is after this season and we can get a new, good , promising coach, not this JOKE of a head coach

3 win season TOPS
            You mean Cutler beat the 2-30 Lions and Marshall defeated the 13-19 Bills. Yeah, that's prety Epic.

Comment

jbones733...LOL..................
              Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Wow poor troll...

Comment

I know I said don't reply but I can't resist the urge.

What exactly did we have to show for that elite offensive talent? Oh yeah... nothing. In fact, that elite offensive talent CHOKED in two win and you're in situations in 3 years.

Comment

3 win season TOPS

This is ridiculous. I was watching the game in a sports bar with my friend who is a Fins fan and sitting next to a Bears fan.

My friend couldn't believe how much the offense revolved around passing to Marshall, who ended up with 8 catches for about 60 yards (lol). He also dropped a easy deep completion, and was seen yelling at his teammates on camera on the field.

Cutler threw his standard idiot pick into quadruple coverage, and took the entire second half to manage a scoring drive. He also go bailed out by the fact that Forte took a screen for 90 yards with about a minute left in the half.

We, as a team, weren't to great today. Orton had a good game, with a stupid, stupid pick at the end. But our receivers were outstanding (especially Lloyd).

Oh, and "Marshall's" Dolphins were in a 4 quarter fight with the Bills, as was Cutler against the Lions minus Stafford. If we play either of those teams today we smoke them easily.

This thread seriously fails.
                    Just a diehard Broncos Fan trying to make it living in Charger/Raider country (SoCal)

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      You mean Cutler beat the 2-30 Lions and Marshall defeated the 13-19 Bills. Yeah, that's prety Epic.
                      and we lost to the 12-20 Jags

Look into a point before you jump into making it

edit - oh and people better pray the Cowboys beat the skins lmao
                      Skill + Effort = Talent. Talent + Effort = Achievement. A. Duckworth - Grit.

Comment

Dolphins barely beat buffalo, and detroit was robbed of a win against chicago. Are you losers going to come with this trash every time this team loses under McDaniels for the next 10 years?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Just thought I'd point out that Cutler SHOULD have lost to the lions. That incomplete call on Calvin's TD catch was COMPLETE BS

Comment

Cutler's team won because of arguably the worst rule in the NFL's rule book, a rule that will be changed ASAP..

Marshall's team played against the worst team in the NFL(IMO)..

Anyways, it doesn't matter either way..they're gone..when the Broncos had them, the team wasn't any better, it was still a .500 team, like the Broncos in McDaniels' first year..

It's also puzzling that somebody would bring this up when Orton and the WRs weren't even the problem in today's game..I'm not even a big Orton guy, but there were clearly much bigger problems than the QB and WRs..the Broncos still lose today's game with Cutler and Marshall..

Comment

3 win season TOPS
                              I'm quite sure both the Bears and Dolphins are accepting hack fans! If u are such a "die hard fan" then........never mind :thumb:
                              #swapping

Comment

Working...
                              X