Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiefs will beat the Dolts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chiefs will beat the Dolts

    You heard it here first..

    I wish, just a little smack before the game.. I hope the Chiefs can somehow beat SD, but i just can't see it happening..

    Everything will have to go the Chiefs way and Charles/Jones will need to run for 230+ yards and control the game..

  • #2
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    You heard it here first..

    I wish, just a little smack before the game.. I hope the Chiefs can somehow beat SD, but i just can't see it happening..

    Everything will have to go the Chiefs way and Charles/Jones will need to run for 230+ yards and control the game..
    Keep Dreaming.

    Quote of the year:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
      Keep Dreaming.
      About winning a Super Bowl, not happening..

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
        You heard it here first..

        I wish, just a little smack before the game.. I hope the Chiefs can somehow beat SD, but i just can't see it happening..

        Everything will have to go the Chiefs way and Charles/Jones will need to run for 230+ yards and control the game..
        you're not the first

        i've seen such predictions elsewhere

        due to our slow starts i can't claim they are crazy, kc may be improved, who knows

        i do know they can run the ball well and our main weakness on D is stopping the run, so that plays right into their hands

        if we lose, i expect their stars of the game to be hali on D, and charles on O
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          About winning a Super Bowl, not happening..
          LOL, right now we're dreaming about winning a SB. Your dreaming about how to not go 0-2. What part of the word "disparity" don't you get?

          Quote of the year:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
            LOL, right now we're dreaming about winning a SB. Your dreaming about how to not go 0-2. What part of the word "disparity" don't you get?
            So what happens if you lose tonight? What will you be "dreaming" about?

            Let me guess, if you lose we won't see you till next Monday IF the Chargers win that game.
            sigpic
            2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

            Comment


            • #7
              I have to be honest here, I can imagine the first play, Rivers takes a 7 step drop aided by great pass protection from Marcus McNeill, he scans the field and lofts a beautiful ball down the sideline finding Vincent Jackson on the deep fly route for a 76 yard TD.

              Wait, wait, one second folks, we have a flag...

              Touchdown NULLIFIED due to the failures of AJ Smith.

              Jamaal Charles then procedes to rush for above 300 yards and 4 scores in a 45-0 route of the Chargers.

              Better luck next year.

              Last edited by england4broncos; 09-13-2010, 03:18 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                I read the Chargers out scored the Chiefs 80 to 21 in last two meeting on ESPN. That's bad ass.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have M80 and their defense playing in this game in two of my FF leagues.....I do not need their d to shine, because I am also playing against their D in my last league, but if M80 Takes off then i do not care what their D does.

                  if he can get me 100 yards and 1 td I will have clinched all leagues regardless of what the bolts d does--unless their d returns like 5 to the house.
                  So far:
                  FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                  1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                    You heard it here first..

                    I wish, just a little smack before the game.. I hope the Chiefs can somehow beat SD, but i just can't see it happening..

                    Everything will have to go the Chiefs way and Charles/Jones will need to run for 230+ yards and control the game..
                    San Diego SHOULD win by double digits, but an upset is definitely not out of the question - in fact I predicted KC to win (27-24) in another thread.

                    San Diego will need to score quickly and often.....that will be the ball in the QBs hands. If KC can keep the score close, they will pound the ball and the Chargers defense could wear down.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
                      - in fact I predicted KC to win (27-24) in another thread.
                      .
                      :paper:
                      That's awesome.....Now if you only had the skills of Nostradomus....
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                        you're not the first

                        i've seen such predictions elsewhere

                        due to our slow starts i can't claim they are crazy, kc may be improved, who knows

                        i do know they can run the ball well and our main weakness on D is stopping the run, so that plays right into their hands

                        if we lose, i expect their stars of the game to be hali on D, and charles on O
                        The Chargers will win by at least 30 points.
                        2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Chargers should win 30-20. Nate will hit all three of his FGs this time and Mathews will rush for 113.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Chargers SUCK!!!

                            Go CHEFS BABY!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                              Chargers should win 30-20. Nate will hit all three of his FGs this time and Mathews will rush for 113.
                              (how do I push the camera down?) Help!!!!

                              Quote of the year:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X