Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO Mathews

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LMAO Mathews

    LOL Sparklers
    Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

  • #2
    cut the kid a break
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm watching the Rockies mostly so I've only been able to see a few of his runs they were between three and five yards. Has he looked real bad or something?

      Comment


      • #4
        been ok..Nothing special at all though so far.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hes having a better rookie opening day than Moreno...and possibly a better season

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey

            Originally posted by jaycuthroat View Post
            cut the kid a break
            no .

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
              Hes having a better rookie opening day than Moreno...and possibly a better season
              You know all this after one half?? Next powerball numbers please!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rc0101 View Post
                you know all this after one half?? Next powerball numbers please!!
                04-16-32-38-53 -23

                Comment


                • #9
                  He had a sissy fumble

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
                    04-16-32-38-53 -23
                    If I win you get NOTHIN!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by rc0101 View Post
                      You know all this after one half?? Next powerball numbers please!!
                      In all honesty I never seen our Running game ever break out, and I watch 4 games a time via Streaming sites and the TV. I stuck up for Moreno b4 but he cannot cut and cannot run North/South. Hopefully it is the injuries but his connection to our team has been outright non-worthy of recognition.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by rc0101 View Post
                        you know all this after one half?? Next powerball numbers please!!
                        4 8 15 16 23 42

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I am playing them both screw it

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
                            In all honesty I never seen our Running game ever break out, and I watch 4 games a time via Streaming sites and the TV. I stuck up for Moreno b4 but he cannot cut and cannot run North/South. Hopefully it is the injuries but his connection to our team has been outright non-worthy of recognition.
                            He looked pretty good for his first game on the year against Jax...He was starting to really get going in the third and 4th but He was only given 15 carries....He does have a lot to improve though.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
                              He had a sissy fumble
                              Yes because he had a hard long run in the heavy rain and lost control of the ball on a second effort. Yeah they should cut him right now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X