LMAO Mathews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dude! View Post
    I hate this retarded type of argument. How about if you flip it. "If you take away all the runs he had less than 3 yards...."

You can't take away anything. Thats why that argument is stupid.

Jamaal Charles is by far the best RB in the West and a top 5 RB in the league. Theres no RB in the West even close to him.

And Mathews is better than Moreno...no question.
    Dude, you're high. Check it out: if you take away all of the runs that Charles has for positive yardage, his YPC is negative yardage! How can you say he's the best RB in the league with stats like that?

Comment

And Mathews is better than Moreno...no question.
      so dumb, mathews hasnt done shish, and comes from extremely weak competition

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
        I think that Mathews is clearly the better RB, but I also think that he's going to be injured quite a bit unless he changes how he runs. He had an injury plagued college career and, with the way he was taking shots on Monday, I can't see how that will change now that he's in the pro's.

Comment

Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
          I think that Mathews is clearly the better RB, but I also think that he's going to be injured quite a bit unless he changes how he runs. He had an injury plagued college career and, with the way he was taking shots on Monday, I can't see how that will change now that he's in the pro's.
          I agree, i think he's trying to prove something out there going heads up every play. There's a time for that here and there, don't need to take punishment every play.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
            Dude, you're high. Check it out: if you take away all of the runs that Charles has for positive yardage, his YPC is negative yardage! How can you say he's the best RB in the league with stats like that?
            LMAO

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
            Stop kidding yourself. Mathews looks like he has potential. All we know about Moreno is that hes the Bob Sanders of RBs...always injured.

Comment

LMAO

Stop kidding yourself. Mathews looks like he has potential. All we know about Moreno is that hes the Bob Sanders of RBs...always injured.
              By what, fumbling the ball against the Chiefs, oh yeah..

Not even close to Sanders injury territory.. Sanders is hurt every year for the past 4-5 years..

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                By what, fumbling the ball against the Chiefs, oh yeah..

Not even close to Sanders injury territory.. Sanders is hurt every year for the past 4-5 years..
                yeah, rookie running backs never fumble the ball unless they have no potential LMAO!!

at least Mathews can say it was his first game in a rain storm, what is morenos excuse for coughing it up last year? he just plain sucks?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  yeah, rookie running backs never fumble the ball unless they have no potential LMAO!!

at least Mathews can say it was his first game in a rain storm, what is morenos excuse for coughing it up last year? he just plain sucks?
                  I was joking baph..

As to Moreno.. One his fumbles wasn't a fumble against SD.. The other was when Ed Reed clocked him, could of happened to any RB.. Moreno doesn't suck..

Moreno>>>>Matthews

Comment

I was joking baph..

As to Moreno.. One his fumbles wasn't a fumble against SD.. The other was when Ed Reed clocked him, could of happened to any RB.. Moreno doesn't suck..

Moreno>>>>Matthews
                    not saying Mathews is going to be better but moreno just isn't that good so far. he has a lot more experience than mathews and he looked like the rookie in his first game.

lets give it a few games and see who is better, making any determination after one game or one fumble considering it was in a rain storm is just retarded.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      not saying Mathews is going to be better but moreno just isn't that good so far. he has a lot more experience than mathews and he looked like the rookie in his first game.

lets give it a few games and see who is better, making any determination after one game or one fumble considering it was in a rain storm is just retarded.
                      Moreno had a PCL injury all of last season with an OL that couldn't block a HS team..

You realize Denver had to play in a rain delayed game while it was 100 degrees, right.. Not like we had perfect conditions..

Comment

Moreno had a PCL injury all of last season with an OL that couldn't block a HS team..

You realize Denver had to play in a rain delayed game while it was 100 degrees, right.. Not like we had perfect conditions..
                        I injuries weren't allowed for excuses - at least that is what Broncos fans always said about LT's post-season lack of production.

Nice double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
                          I injuries weren't allowed for excuses - at least that is what Broncos fans always said about LT's post-season lack of production.

Nice double standards.
                          Moreno played through it unlike LaSoft..

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post

Nice double standards.
                            There's no excuse for LT to not play in those playoff games.

Don't get it twisted.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoABQ View Post
                              LOL Sparklers
                              Hate saying this but Mathews will turn out great, give it some time. It's been one game and all rookie mistakes aside, I think he did alright.
                              Adopted Poster
                              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X