• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MileHighNation View Post
    I am sorry
    I know.
    Thanks for the reminder.

Quote of the year:

Comment

I'm sorry, but KC has no chance at winning the division unless they ditch Cassel or plan on having it rain every single game, scoring off a fumble, and scoring a special teams TD

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        The first game of the season is a poor gauge of the remaining 15 but there were a few things I did notice:

Rivers clearly misses VJ. When KC took Gates out (mostly) by way of a double team Rivers couldn't get any chemistry with Floyd. I beleive he targeted him 12 times with only 3 receptions. Naanee was a pleasant surprise with 5 catches.

With two players that can go and get the ball It was hard to stop anyone on that team. Now the formula will be a lot easier to figure out for opposing defences, Especially ones that have the CB depth to cover these guys one on one.

The O-line didn't appear to be struggling without McN there so that is a positive for SD.

I bear no illusions about one early loss for this team because they have come back strong the last few seasons. This being a division loss does make it a little more interesting for them going forward.
        I thought SD's receivers were fine, just kept slipping on the sloppy turf.

Comment

Originally posted by TheQBGuru View Post
          I'm sorry, but KC has no chance at winning the division unless they ditch Cassel or plan on having it rain every single game, scoring off a fumble, and scoring a special teams TD
          Pretty much agree, i think they will be a force in the future, like 2-3 years down the road, but Cassel is holding them back.. Stack the box, stop their ST's, make Cassel win the game..

He was what, like 7-17 74 yds, 1 TD..

Comment

It was pathetic, almost as bad as Trent Edwards dismal performance.

Comment

Working...
            X