• Show
Clear All

• Predict the score Seahawks vs Broncos

The way I see it.

Seahawks 27

Broncos 10

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Seahawks fan pledge
    I believe the MIGHTY Seahawks will totally dominate the Bronchoe's at mile high, leaving bronchoe's fans crying.
    I bleed Blue and Green, the 12th man is ME and I will be heard around the world. I do not dream! I know the MIGHTY Seahawks will win on Sunday. I am Proud and I will citicize the bronchoe's every chance I get.
    BOOM BABY:thumb:

27 - 17
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

The 49ers were favored about as much as the Broncos are. We'll see what happens :dance:

165 to 0.

Err, sorry, that's just what the game is going to LOOK like. Actual final score: 34-10, Seahawks.
      Seahawks fan.

Comment

Originally posted by RolandDeschain View Post
        The 49ers were favored about as much as the Broncos are. We'll see what happens :dance:

165 to 0.

Err, sorry, that's just what the game is going to LOOK like. Actual final score: 34-10, Seahawks.
        LMFAO, THE SEACHICKENS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HAHAHA.

THEY FREAKING BLOW LMFAO.

MATT 'I SUCK' HASSELBECK GETS TORN TO PIECES BY DENVER'S SUPERIOR SECONDARY.

ROBERT AYERS RAPES TYLER POLUMBUS, JUST LIKE HE DID ALL OFFSEASON, FOR 3 SACKS.

KNOWSHON MORENO RUNS FOR ABOVE 100 YARDS AND 3 TDS.

THE SUPERIOR BRONCOS WIN 38-3.

Comment

28-17 Denver.
          sigpic

Comment

The Broncos will run 69 yards pass 244 yards

The seahawks will probably pass around 165 yards again and will run for 105 yards

If our defense doesnt allow 2 TDs that should have never happened again
            The Broncos will win barely 17-16 although I cant say that last week was a measure of how well either team was since Sea. surprised everyone and we played in rediculous weather, but I think our running game needs much improvent (granted we had some issues with O-line in the offseason) so are O isnt strong enough to dominate Seattle.

Seattles Offense is joke their passing D is sub par. They have a good run defense and against are not so great run O they will stop us on the running game.

The Broncos have a good receiving core despite what people may believe and now we can actually spread the ball around since we have a possession receiver who wont drop 1/3 of his passes in the beginning of each game. I know they say we stopped the run better then expected last week but I wasnt impressed (I know its against drew but still). We have an above average pass stopping D and I think with these issues we can beat the Chickens but not so easily
            Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 09-16-2010, 01:55 PM.
            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

26-14 Denver
              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Hawks 30, Doncos 20

Neither team will run the ball effectively.

The game will be decided by bringing pressure on the passer... and the QBs' ability to see the field... and by the effectiveness of each team's DB press coverage... and I believe that the Hawks will outshine the Doncos in those areas.

Game should be fiercely fought and close to the end.
                "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by england4broncos View Post
                  LMFAO, THE SEACHICKENS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HAHAHA.

THEY FREAKING BLOW LMFAO.
                  First of all, I hear caps lock is cruise control for cool.

Second of all, if you actually care to watch our game against the 49ers, we looked very good for most of it; and that's not all due to the 49ers sucking, though part of it is, certainly.

Third of all, you're 0-1 and we're 1-0, we played a team that was 8-8 last year and you played a team that was 7-9 last year; yet you get the balls to say we suck when we roflstomped our opponent, and you lost?

Hahahahaha. Delusional Donkey fans. Tsk tsk. It's quite sad, really.
                  Seahawks fan.

Comment

Working...
                  X