Clear All

• Chargers game is blacked out

Oh snap
    Sports Gaming Zone

Originally posted by eddy102293 View Post
    Oh snap
    Ouch. Gotta hate that.

Comment

No way, with all of southern california to themselves, the most talented team this side of the Patriots cant sell out a home opener? Wait, the Raiders cant sell out either. California sucks and I know, I live there. A sporting event is more something to be seen at than to actually watch the event. I think the only true fans are the ones that go to Clipper games, now that is hardcore. Anyway with the Chargers being blacked out, I stand a chance of seeing the Broncos on TV.
      There is no plan B.

Comment

Originally posted by Grad53 View Post
        No way, with all of southern california to themselves, the most talented team this side of the Patriots cant sell out a home opener? Wait, the Raiders cant sell out either. California sucks and I know, I live there. A sporting event is more something to be seen at than to actually watch the event. I think the only true fans are the ones that go to Clipper games, now that is hardcore. Anyway with the Chargers being blacked out, I stand a chance of seeing the Broncos on TV.
        How about those Lakers?

Comment

The Lakers sell out every game and the Angels have very high attendance and I'm sure the Dodgers do too.

Comment

That sux.

I remember years back when the same happened to the Hawks.
            "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

yeah the chargers in la would be a great fit imho... i know people in LA that are starving for a football team

Comment

Last I heard was that the Vikings may be in the running for the LA gig. Apparently the lease on their stadium is almost up and the owner(s) want a new stadium to play in. Problem is local politicians don't want to help fund the building of a new stadium.

Comment

Working...
                X