Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawksfan81
    replied
    Last I heard was that the Vikings may be in the running for the LA gig. Apparently the lease on their stadium is almost up and the owner(s) want a new stadium to play in. Problem is local politicians don't want to help fund the building of a new stadium.

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    yeah the chargers in la would be a great fit imho... i know people in LA that are starving for a football team

Leave a comment:

• onanygivensunda
    replied
    That sux.

I remember years back when the same happened to the Hawks.

Leave a comment:

• TheQBGuru
    replied
    The Lakers sell out every game and the Angels have very high attendance and I'm sure the Dodgers do too.

Leave a comment:

• UrbanBounca
    replied
    Originally posted by Grad53 View Post
    No way, with all of southern california to themselves, the most talented team this side of the Patriots cant sell out a home opener? Wait, the Raiders cant sell out either. California sucks and I know, I live there. A sporting event is more something to be seen at than to actually watch the event. I think the only true fans are the ones that go to Clipper games, now that is hardcore. Anyway with the Chargers being blacked out, I stand a chance of seeing the Broncos on TV.
    How about those Lakers?

Leave a comment:

• Grad53
    replied
    No way, with all of southern california to themselves, the most talented team this side of the Patriots cant sell out a home opener? Wait, the Raiders cant sell out either. California sucks and I know, I live there. A sporting event is more something to be seen at than to actually watch the event. I think the only true fans are the ones that go to Clipper games, now that is hardcore. Anyway with the Chargers being blacked out, I stand a chance of seeing the Broncos on TV.

Leave a comment:

• gorky
    replied
    Originally posted by eddy102293 View Post
    Oh snap
    Ouch. Gotta hate that.

Leave a comment:

• eddy102293
    started a topic Chargers game is blacked out

Chargers game is blacked out

Oh snap
Working...