No Nolan, No Defense in wk 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Nolan, No Defense in wk 2.

My prediction for the DEN SEA game is...

DEN 13
    SEA 24

If SEA can run up the score on SF, I believe they will do it to a defense devoid of a good scheme.

Bet!
    sigpic The most explosive QB-WR tandem in the past decade. Off with their heads! And while you're at it, fire Nolan! He only led 6 of 12 defenses to top 10 in points scored against.

I think it will be closer, but I expect to see Denver go 0-2.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBounca View Post
      I think it will be closer, but I expect to see Denver go 0-2.
      Do you think it will be closer because Orton will score more or because the D will give up fewer points?
      sigpic The most explosive QB-WR tandem in the past decade. Off with their heads! And while you're at it, fire Nolan! He only led 6 of 12 defenses to top 10 in points scored against.

Comment

The Sehawks had a total of 225 yards of offense. Their "high powered offense" is not why they won that game.

I appreciate your game of darts in the dark though! :thumb:
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler006 View Post

DEN 13
          SEA 24

If SEA can run up the score on SF, I believe they will do it to a defense devoid of a good scheme.

Bet!
          One, are you even a Broncos fan, all you do is talk negative about them.. I don't think you have said ONE positive thing about the Broncos.

Two, i'll accept your bet..

CP bet, sig bet, avatar bet?

Comment

He's a Cutler troll only trying to stir crap up.

Apparently the Broncos must have let Nolan go after the bye last season, since he's not responsible for the 2-8 slide where the run defense couldn't stop anyone, but responsible for the 6-0 start.

Hey troll boy, get a life.

Comment

Nolans with the fins

Comment

A. 49ers offense is not impressive, it is their D that's supposed to be good.
                B. The 49ers made several costly interceptions.
                C. Singletary, the Coaches, and the Offense were not on the same page, forcing timeouts and delay of game.
                D, this is where Denver may come on. The offense kept having the Defense out there, and the D will struggle.
                E 49ers are overrated.

Feel free to add to the list.
                sigpic

Comment

our secondary is going to lock that lame recieving core down

Comment

Yeah because everyone knows that Nolan brung in all our defensive players, and McD didn't do a damn thing...

Bad Troll is bad.

Comment

DEN 13
                      SEA 24

Bet!
                      I think the loss of Elvis is hurting more then the loss of Nolan, but with that said, the Broncos are at home and the Defense will have the home crowd on their side, noise and thin air can be as tough to play in as the 100 degree temps that the Broncos had to deal with last week, i give the Broncos the edge in this game.

Broncos 21
                      Seahawks 13
                      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Do you think it will be closer because Orton will score more or because the D will give up fewer points?
                        I think the offense will score more. I don't have much hope in our offense anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                          I think the loss of Elvis is hurting more then the loss of Nolan, but with that said, the Broncos are at home and the Defense will have the home crowd on their side, noise and thin air can be as tough to play in as the 100 degree temps that the Broncos had to deal with last week, i give the Broncos the edge in this game.

Broncos 21
                          Seahawks 13
                          I was thinking this too. It sucks because it makes it difficult to judge Wink against Nolan when the defense is missing it's best player. If our D drops off, people will say "see, it was all Nolan" and fail to mention Elvis being out. Oh well, hopefully Ayers and others can step up and get pressure on the Qb and we don't have to worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBounca View Post
                            I think the offense will score more. I don't have much hope in our offense anymore.
                            I would put this in my sig if I wasn't ashamed that you're a Broncos fan.
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Syvari View Post
                              our secondary is going to lock that lame recieving core down
                              The same secondary that gave up 3 passing TDs and a 138.9 QB rating?

Denver should win this game, but I don't think it will be because of the secondary. Over the course of this season, I think the loss of Dumervil (and therefore the pass rush) is going to expose the real age of your DBs.

Comment

Working...
                              X