Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many games does it take for the bronco's to win one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chawker View Post
    Boltman?..... I've step over tuffer guys on my way to a good fight. Please!

Now, Today don't forget to be here at 4:30 p.m. so you all can bow down to me and my MIGHTY Seahawks. After today the realality of going 0-6 to start your 2010 season will set in on you. You will have to refer to me as "KING CHAWKER" or I'll stay here smacking you like I've been until you win a game, which could be a while. Just think four more weeks of "KING CHAWKER" smacking you nuggets around. Bow down to my greatness! RESPECT my ability to forecast the bronchoe's sucking.

Still WAITING!!
    you are tough man... I'm scared of you
    Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

I'M STILL WAITING ON THE BRONCHOE'S TO WIN "ONE"
      The Seahawks fan pledge
      I believe the MIGHTY Seahawks will totally dominate the Bronchoe's at mile high, leaving bronchoe's fans crying.
      I bleed Blue and Green, the 12th man is ME and I will be heard around the world. I do not dream! I know the MIGHTY Seahawks will win on Sunday. I am Proud and I will citicize the bronchoe's every chance I get.
      BOOM BABY:thumb:

Comment

Boltman?..... I've step over tuffer guys on my way to a good fight. Please!
        Someone was watching ESPN this morning. Good job at taking Rex Ryan's line about Channing Crowder. You aren't as slick as you think you are, guy. I can see right through your little antics. And for the record, I've never seen anybody tough at a playground brawl before.

Comment

Frank Caliendo picked Seattle to upset Denver, but no one else agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cahill View Post
            Someone was watching ESPN this morning. Good job at taking Rex Ryan's line about Channing Crowder. You aren't as slick as you think you are, guy. I can see right through your little antics. And for the record, I've never seen anybody tough at a playground brawl before.

I AM surprised FINALLY! Your pretty sharp there Cahill, It only took what a half hour for somebody to pick-up on that. Well at least ONE Bronchoe's fan is sharper then a cue ball.

Still WAITING

P.S. I'll be over at my home site dueing the game but I'll be back after our victory!
            The Seahawks fan pledge
            I believe the MIGHTY Seahawks will totally dominate the Bronchoe's at mile high, leaving bronchoe's fans crying.
            I bleed Blue and Green, the 12th man is ME and I will be heard around the world. I do not dream! I know the MIGHTY Seahawks will win on Sunday. I am Proud and I will citicize the bronchoe's every chance I get.

Comment

I AM surprised FINALLY! Your pretty sharp there Cahill, It only took what a half hour for somebody to pick-up on that. Well at least ONE Bronchoe's fan is sharper then a cue ball.

Still WAITING

P.S. I'll be over at my home site dueing the game but I'll be back after our victory!
              If Denver wins, can you make a deal that you don't come back?

Comment

LUCKY int Time for the MIGHTY defense!
                The Seahawks fan pledge

Comment

LUCKY int Time for the MIGHTY defense!
                  They are so mighty. We've already scored on you more than the 49ers did all game.

Comment

Its still early, I'm not worried!

Still waiting

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    The Seahawks fan pledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Chawker View Post
                      Its still early, I'm not worried!

Still waiting

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Still waiting for the Seahawks to score?

Comment

• One word... LMAO!

Cya after the second half.
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• I have faith in my Seahawks!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          The Seahawks fan pledge

Comment

• Reap my roll up sights!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            The Seahawks fan pledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Chawker View Post
                              Reap my roll up sights!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Still here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                                Still here?
                                YEP!
                                The Seahawks fan pledge

Comment

Working...
                                X