where are all the morons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are all the morons?

where are all the morons who said the chargers defense is horrid, that they miss VJ and marcus mcneil?

not just talking about broncos fans here either, the media is especially guilty of this. was a sloppy game but the chargers proved what morons you people are (who said these things)

sorry to steel your thunder donk fans, congrats on the win but we are still better than you and that garbage team that you beat.

seahag fans, your team is next. :thumb:

Nice win. Good to see you guys get it turned around. Would have been nice personally if you guys lost to the Jags but that was never likely. It's a good week for both Chargers fans and Broncos fans alike. I know I am always in a better mood when my team wins, there have been many weeks recently where I have been grumpy.

Comment

I still don't know how they beat us. They played like they were supposed to against SD: Horribly.

6 turnovers!? SD played like they had something to prove. And it worked.
      sigpic

Comment

it is a good week for AFC west fans 4-0 baby

but either way you should beat the seahawks they ain't that good against the pass, but good against the run.
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Not looking forward to the influx of fairweather Broncos fans after we got a big win this week, I can forsee alot of threads popping over the course of the night

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
            Not looking forward to the influx of fairweather Broncos fans after we got a big win this week, I can forsee alot of threads popping over the course of the night
            Oh God, I hope not.

Our D didn't play well enough for me to be optimistic.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
              hard to talk smack when all of our teams won.

i will say that the broncos look much better than i thought they would so far.

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                Oh God, I hope not.

Exactly, it was hardly the prettiest win. I'm absolutely going nearly AWOL before the Chargers game because that is generally the worst time ever for these boards, win or lose.

Comment

Figured SD would win, we beat ourselves against the Jags..

I still think VJ is going to be a big loss, Jags secondary is awful.. Dombrowski sp? looked good against the Chiefs..

Comment

BUT WAIT!!!! I thought it was the AFC Worst? Isn't this the weakest division in the NFL?

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                      Figured SD would win, we beat ourselves against the Jags..

I still think VJ is going to be a big loss, Jags secondary is awful.. Dombrowski sp? looked good against the Chiefs..
                      except floyd proved what i have been saying all off season, he is indeed a deep threat.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201009...gers#tab:watch

Comment

You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Oh God, I hope not.

You really think? I was pretty pleased, 4 turnovers, 3 on the D and half of the seahawks points came in garbage time..
                          Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
                            You really think? I was pretty pleased, 4 turnovers, 3 on the D and half of the seahawks points came in garbage time..
                            the run D looked like it still has improvements to be made, but our D looked good with Turnovers.
                            sigpic
                            oakland raders gm
                            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I still don't know how they beat us. They played like they were supposed to against SD: Horribly.

6 turnovers!? SD played like they had something to prove. And it worked.
                              seeing as both of our teams had to play in rain, and then you guys had to go from rain to high humidy hot 2nd half, it makes perfect sense to me why both of our teams lost week 1

you add weather, and a road game week 1, that ain't easy to overcome both those things

i'm just happy my ff qbs are rivers and orton
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X