Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steeler Fan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Steeler Fan

    Younze guys think you have a good team? We're winning without a QB.

  • #2
    Seriously, you joined for that?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mugwa View Post
      Younze guys think you have a good team? We're winning without a QB.
      Even though its pretty weak smack....its hard not to agree with him. Best team in the league resides in Pittsburgh.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
        Even though its pretty weak smack....its hard not to agree with him. Best team in the league resides in Pittsburgh.
        IT's in New Orleans until the niners win this game.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          IT's in New Orleans until the niners win this game.
          I'm not one of those guys that thinks you need to beat the defending champ to be the best team in the league. Last year is over with & its incredibly hard to repeat in this league & you can make a case that maybe the Saints werent even the best team last year. And with Reggie maybe out 6 weeks that will hurt the Saints Offense.

          But with Troy P. back that Steelers defense is scary & if they go 3-1 or maybe even 4-0 while Ben is gone they are gonna be the team to beat this year. As much as I hate them its painfully obvious that Defense wins championships & when Ben comes back they will have the most talented team in the league.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mugwa View Post
            Younze guys think you have a good team? We're winning without a QB.
            that is why ben is sooo over-rated, its always been about your defense......you could put any mediocre QB on that team and you are going to the playoffs and doing damage.

            losing troy is more detrimental to your team than losing ben, what does that tell you?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mugwa View Post
              Younze guys think you have a good team? We're winning without a QB.
              Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                I'm not one of those guys that thinks you need to beat the defending champ to be the best team in the league. Last year is over with & its incredibly hard to repeat in this league & you can make a case that maybe the Saints werent even the best team last year. And with Reggie maybe out 6 weeks that will hurt the Saints Offense.

                But with Troy P. back that Steelers defense is scary & if they go 3-1 or maybe even 4-0 while Ben is gone they are gonna be the team to beat this year. As much as I hate them its painfully obvious that Defense wins championships & when Ben comes back they will have the most talented team in the league.
                That defense looks like it did back from 08.. I thought they may lose both of their games to start, but 3-1, maybe 4-0 without any offense at all, very scary..

                I'm not sure about most "talented", but with Ben back and that defense, going to be tough as heck to beat them..

                baph, we'll agree to disagree.. Big Ben is a top 5 QB, probably one of the most clutch QB's in the league..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Oh, wow, now I see what you are.

                  Here I thought you were some Bronco fan trying to cause some static by calling me out. But, no, you are a Steeler, better yet a squeeler fan. Straight out of Deliverence. Would have been nice if I had seen this post before saying what I did. Still though, doesn't change anything. I still love my Browns.

                  But as for you, Squeeler, you can't fathom your team having a losing season. When you have seasons in which your team sucks you all disappear under those rocks you crawled out from to begin with. Then, when your team has a winning season you come back out of your whole acting like you were there the whole time. The Browns lose, have lost, I still love the team. I'm not ashamed to go out in public and support them. But you? You are just like Punxsutawney Phil. It must be something in the water...
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                  The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Why would a Steeler fan even talk smack here this year, though? We don't even play them this year.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mugwa View Post
                      Younze guys think you have a good team? We're winning without a QB.
                      Here's a shot out of a cannon.

                      Your fanbase is full of thugs. So is your team.
                      Pathetic.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                        Here's a shot out of a cannon.

                        Your fanbase is full of thugs. So is your team.
                        Pathetic.
                        The sad part is it's the truth. They're easily the dirtiest team in the game.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mugwa View Post
                          Younze guys think you have a good team? We're winning without a QB.
                          Younze? WTH?

                          Looked it up...

                          Urban dictionary.
                          1. younze: all of you
                          Originates from the Southwestern part of Pennsylvania
                          example: Do younze guys wanna go get something to eat?

                          Did younze guys actually pass english in high school or beyond?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by UrbanBounca View Post
                            The sad part is it's the truth. They're easily the dirtiest team in the game.
                            I know, right? Glad somebody agrees.
                            They've been dirty a long time. Beating them in Preseason was sweet.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                              I know, right? Glad somebody agrees.
                              They've been dirty a long time. Beating them in Preseason was sweet.
                              And... And... They just picked up Flozell Adams.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X