Steeler Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mugwa View Post
    I was banned for life from the Bengals Board. The Ravens and Browns don't have any fans.
    The Steelers are going to start losing when big ben is back.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
      They just beat 2 very good teams without their best player!! If that doesn't make them a very scary team I don't know what does. Let me ask you this. Would you rather play the Jets or the steelers with Ben at QB???
      The just beat two teams with out Troy Polamalu? wow I didn't realise.
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        Oh, wow, now I see what you are.

Here I thought you were some Bronco fan trying to cause some static by calling me out. But, no, you are a Steeler, better yet a squeeler fan. Straight out of Deliverence. Would have been nice if I had seen this post before saying what I did. Still though, doesn't change anything. I still love my Browns.

But as for you, Squeeler, you can't fathom your team having a losing season. When you have seasons in which your team sucks you all disappear under those rocks you crawled out from to begin with. Then, when your team has a winning season you come back out of your whole acting like you were there the whole time. The Browns lose, have lost, I still love the team. I'm not ashamed to go out in public and support them. But you? You are just like Punxsutawney Phil. It must be something in the water...
        Charlie, don't feel bad; I take the Browns to the Superbowl every day. Right around 6:15am in the morning or so.
        sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Younze guys think you have a good team? We're winning without a QB.
          I say they kee Worthlessbuger on the BENCH! They dont need him with that Defense anyway.
          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

I was banned for life from the Bengals Board. The Ravens and Browns don't have any fans.
            You're funny. :thumb:

You may stay for as long as you'd like but
            everytime you enter, you must wipe your
            feet on every Chargers' fan here.

...right this way your table's waiting!

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
              Lol... everyone knows the refs handed you atleast half of those Super Bowls. Give me a break.
              Ahhhh......The sounds losers make.

Comment

Ahhhh......The sounds losers make.
                The sound Steelers fans make after reading this article http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/seahaw...uper-bowl-ref/

Comment

Steelers:

Pittsburgh Steelers fans' are the football equivalent to baseball's Boston Red Sox fans. They flood your stadium (wherever you are), talk trash the entire game, and then go back home only to do it again the next time the teams meet.

Any other red-blooded sports fan in the nation would be mortified if his (or her) fan base was known for waving a urine-hued towel above their head.

Does anyone else think those Head and Shoulders commercials are just awful? Is that really his voice? Isn’t that a little effeminate for a football player?

I hate the hushed tones that the analysts have when they talk about the Steelers. Chris Berman of ESPN will start a Steelers segment like this: “The Steelers –” pause, and a very serious look in the camera, with a slight in take of breath — “the Steelers are a team who blah blah blah.” Seriously, get over your man-crushes, ESPN. Find some girlfriends to dote on.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                    I say they kee Worthlessbuger on the BENCH! They dont need him with that Defense anyway.
                    i actually think they may start to lose a couple games once he comes back, the steelers are a really good team though, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      Pittsburgh Steelers fans' are the football equivalent to baseball's Boston Red Sox fans. They flood your stadium (wherever you are), talk trash the entire game, and then go back home only to do it again the next time the teams meet.

Any other red-blooded sports fan in the nation would be mortified if his (or her) fan base was known for waving a urine-hued towel above their head.

Does anyone else think those Head and Shoulders commercials are just awful? Is that really his voice? Isn’t that a little effeminate for a football player?

I hate the hushed tones that the analysts have when they talk about the Steelers. Chris Berman of ESPN will start a Steelers segment like this: “The Steelers –” pause, and a very serious look in the camera, with a slight in take of breath — “the Steelers are a team who blah blah blah.” Seriously, get over your man-crushes, ESPN. Find some girlfriends to dote on.
                      i think those commercials are funny, troy is an awesome player, one of my favorite non chargers.

but other than him, yeah, i hate the steelers lol

Comment

Younze guys think you have a good team? We're winning without a QB.
                        Well im sure your rooting for Big Ben to sexually attack more woman to continue this "Win streak" of yours.

Younze have to play the Ravens this week, and i dont think Younzewill beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

I have two words for you, "Pro Zak".

Comment

I have two words for you, "Pro Zak".
                            I got three words for Roethlisberger, "deal a meal". What'd the guy do the whole time he was out, hit on the waitresses at House of Pancakes?

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                              The sound Steelers fans make after reading this article http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/seahaw...uper-bowl-ref/
                              You read it. We will shine the Lombardi.

Comment

Working...
                              X