Banned for not putting Rivers in top 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    Speaking of one man efforts in Super Bowls....

i may not like the guy or his team... but you put Rivers on the Eagles against the Patriots in that Super Bowl and that last drive ends with a Super Bowl trophy for the Eagles.

McNabb completely screwed his team on that drive and the only one that really looked like he wanted it was T.O. during that game.

there are several quarterbacks i think that are capable of displacing McNabb and Romo. I don't even know if they're Top 10 talent.

if we expand that in no particular order, QB's that i think would make any fan happy on their team:

Manning Major
    Brees
    Brady
    Rodgers
    Ryan
    Orton
    Flacco
    Rivers
    Schaub

other mentions maybe:

Manning Minor
    Roethlisberger
    Vick?????? (i think i'd take him over McNabb right now)
    Bradford too even...

yeah i know Eli has a ring and Ben has what, 2? but both of those guys owe that to their defenses and nothing more.

I wouldn't jump to put ryan and flacco in there just yet... but good list.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
      I wouldn't jump to put ryan and flacco in there just yet... but good list.
      yeah... i thought about leaving them off... but i would rather have either of them right now than romo lol.
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

lol you're not alone!

on an unrelated note.... ryan colburn is doing awesome... shockingly awesometastic...

I think he's a good 5-6th round qb...

he is currently like 9th i think in the nation in passer rating... or efficiency i think they call it...

Comment

Working...
        X