X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You heard it here first.

KC will get exposed this sunday.

35-10

Reality sets in. They're not that good. A pissed off Indy is gonna smack them.

Denver will get owned by B'more.

The Chargers will destroy the ra-duhs.

Originally posted by Bomb Squad View Post

35-10

yeah i think kc will get rocked...

the denver thing may happen, but there is a good chance that we can pull off the upset... their offense is terrible...

chargers and raiders is always a good game so who knows.

Comment

Raiders always give the Chargers a tough game.

I doubt you guys destroy them.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
        yeah i think kc will get rocked...

the denver thing may happen, but there is a good chance that we can pull off the upset... their offense is terrible...

chargers and raiders is always a good game so who knows.
        well i dunno that their offense is terrible. their receiving corps is just about as good as anyone's. at least on paper. Mason, Boldin, Houshmanzadeh (yeah i dunno if i spelled it right) etc.

Flacco isn't performing as well as he did last year. I honestly haven't watched them much though so I can't say for sure. but this may be a defensive game and their defense is much better than ours.
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
          well i dunno that their offense is terrible. their receiving corps is just about as good as anyone's. at least on paper. Mason, Boldin, Houshmanzadeh (yeah i dunno if i spelled it right) etc.

Flacco isn't performing as well as he did last year. I honestly haven't watched them much though so I can't say for sure. but this may be a defensive game and their defense is much better than ours.
          yeah im not saying they are incapable of scoring, theyve got good talent... they just have been less than average lately....

The only way i see us winning this game is if we score more points than they do

Comment

yeah im not saying they are incapable of scoring, theyve got good talent... they just have been less than average lately....

Flacco had a 250 yard game against PIT. That's above average.

Comment

You should stop letting John Madden use your computer lol.
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I don't think Indy will crush Kansas City. They just lost to Jacksonville. And KC has a strong running game to move the chains. Their defense is playing well and they have a very good DC to come up with a plan. It won't be that easy.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                  I don't think Indy will crush Kansas City. They just lost to Jacksonville. And KC has a strong running game to move the chains. Their defense is playing well and they have a very good DC to come up with a plan. It won't be that easy.
                  I think they get destroyed. I don't think its gonna be close at all. Once they fall behind they'll have to abandon the run game and we all know that KC can't throw the ball to save their lives.

Comment

From what I have seen from KC is that the depend on the big play, but after saying they got the run game to do it, but do they have the D to stop Peyton. If they come up with some big plays early to the point they can milk the clock and keep Peyton off the field they stand a chance and they are coming off of a bye week so they get time. I think that game will be closer than you think.

The Denver Balt game I believe will be a throwing game I think both teams running games will be kept in check, and will come down to who can sling the ball around more. I don't believe in a repeat of last year since Balt was sitting on the short throws and we didn't go deep but now with us stretching the field more they won't be able to sit on those routes. I am more worried about line stunts because those seem to give us some fits in the Tenn game.

And the chargers raiders game I think will be close but I think the chargers have this because the raiders are looking more and more lost as the season goes on and the chargers are probably coming into this game mad after the KC debacle they had they definitely don't want to drop two division games.
                    ADOPTED BRONCO 2010

ROBERT AYERS

Comment

I think they get destroyed. I don't think its gonna be close at all. Once they fall behind they'll have to abandon the run game and we all know that KC can't throw the ball to save their lives.
                      The Chiefs have managed to get away with 3 games with Cassel at QB, but I don't see any reason why they should expect more wins under the same circumstances. Their season is as good as done, they should just plan on how Mallet, Locker, or Luck will fit in their system next year.

Comment

Run DMC will have over 150 yards rushing and 2 TD's come Sunday......you heard it here first.

Oh and they will beat the Chargers.
                        sigpic
                        2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

It's amazing that no one but the broncos will ever win a game around here! haha!
                          Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

35-10

I don't know man, this Marine Raider dude really thinks his team is going to hand us our asses and end the hideously long losing streak in our first match up (see my sig). He wants to do a sig bet or something. What should I do? I feel really sorry for him but I don't care about going easy on any faiduh fan.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Unless KC scores first and controls the game....wait, what did I just say???
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X