No announcement yet.

You heard it here first.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like KC is not getting exposed at all... Tough game.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
      It looks like KC is not getting exposed at all... Tough game.
      yeah? well as long as they lose idc lol

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        yeah? well as long as they lose idc lol
        All this game proves is that KC + a legit QB = real competition for SD.

If we lose this game, I will not be that upset at all. The defense looks really good,
        the run game before they abandoned it in the second half looked great, and the
        young guys are still good.

Losing by under 10 to the Colts is nothing to be ashamed of, especially on the road.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
          All this game proves is that KC + a legit QB = real competition for SD.

If we lose this game, I will not be that upset at all. The defense looks really good,
          the run game before they abandoned it in the second half looked great, and the
          young guys are still good.

Losing by under 10 to the Colts is nothing to be ashamed of, especially on the road.
          hey i agree.

Comment

Wow

Well, Denver and KC fought and lost.
            But the Chargers lost to the Raiders. That's 2 Div. Games.
            Wow!
            "Those are my principals... if you don't like them, well, I have others" - Groucho Marx

"Having a Hell of a time my dear, wish you were here" - Alice Cooper

Comment

I know they lost today, but KC is legit. Our schedule is all of the sudden much tougher.

Anyone not a little concerned about our games against the Raiders and the Chiefs is kidding themselves.

What's real funny is I think the most beatable team for us match-up wise right now is probably SD. HA HA HA!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                Run DMC will have over 150 yards rushing and 2 TD's come Sunday......you heard it here first.

Oh and they will beat the Chargers.
                I made this statement prior to learning about McFaddens injury and then thought the Chargers would win with the loss of McF. Instead Bush came through with 104 yards rushing and a TD.

Still can't believe the Doltz lost....0-2 in the division! Who would of thought?
                sigpic
                2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGFortheTD View Post
                  Is there a good chance the Chiefs lose in Indy? Sure.

Now, You heard it here first.

If you take a look, the Chargers are 2-2. 2 wins at home against crappy teams and 0-2 on the road. I think this is the game the Raiders finally snap their losing streak to San Diego.
                  ahahahaha here's to being a bad road team, SD

Comment

ahahahaha here's to being a bad road team, SD
                    Good call man:thumb:

Honestly I had the Raiders as losing again today and you guys as the upset.

KC still played a tough game against a pissed off Colts team IN INDY so you have a lot to reflect positively on. Our schedule definitely got harder today IMO. Every week I get less and less concerned about the Chargers and more and more concerned about KC and Oakland.
                    sigpic

Comment

Honestly, there isn't a whole lot to be concerned about KC. The Defense is amazing, but Cassel sucks and Weis has 0 confidence in him. It was very telling in Indianapolis today.

Comment

Honestly, there isn't a whole lot to be concerned about KC. The Defense is amazing, but Cassel sucks and Weis has 0 confidence in him. It was very telling in Indianapolis today.
                        Problems for KC, in order of increasing importance:

1: Branden Albert is only an average LT, at best.
                        2: We need some young interior OL.
                        3: Dwayne Bowe should be given up on as a #1 WR, he just isnt one.
                        4: We need a pass rush opposite of Hali, the DL is good but you need LB pressure
                        in a 3-4 and we only have one guy on the WHOLE team capable of that.
                        5: Cassel sucks so much.

But that is really the end of it. 5 major question marks on this team? I will take
                        that going into the offseason.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I thought Branden Albert handled himself well this week. Considering that Waters had to line up at LT when he got banged up, that's a big concern for OLine depth.....

I also thought the interior of the OLine also did fine. Agree with the rest though.

Barry Richardson had a rough game Sunday.

Comment

I thought Branden Albert handled himself well this week. Considering that Waters had to line up at LT when he got banged up, that's a big concern for OLine depth.....

I also thought the interior of the OLine also did fine. Agree with the rest though.

Barry Richardson had a rough game Sunday.
                            The interior has played decently, but got pushed back a few times when we
                            tried running up the middle. I was mostly saying some young interior guys because
                            Waters is going to retire this offseason or next and Wiegs wont be far behind.

Albert is solid, formidable as a starting LT so thats why he is the least important on
                            that list.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
                            X