Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDaniels about to run Champ out of town?...and the bleeding continues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDaniels about to run Champ out of town?...and the bleeding continues...

What's this I hear?

Denver Broncos cut off negotiations with Champ Bailey's agent, the lone talented player the Broncos still have on the roster?

Wow, this has got to be hurting Denver fans. I'm telling you right now McD is absolutely destroying the Denver Broncos and this is not the end of it.

Can someone please explain to me exactly how a CB like Champ is going to be replaced?

Did any Denver fan see this coming?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...-contract-tact
    Last edited by BOLTMAN-1; 10-07-2010, 06:23 PM.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Ummm yeah....

The talks was put on hold till the end of the season, more than likely to get a final look at Champ, a deal will get done.

Theres like 4-5 thread on this, so why make another?

Chargers fans are this clueless on a situation, y'all spend a lot more time on bronco boards than your own. Go figure.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Vincent Jackson Paging Vincent Jackson!!!

Troll!!!

"January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Man I been waiting for Hayes/Haynes II for decades. Keep the salary cap out so Al can overpay and we can get er done. Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddiemac730 View Post
            Vincent Jackson Paging Vincent Jackson!!!

Troll!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
              Man I been waiting for Hayes/Haynes II for decades. Keep the salary cap out so Al can overpay and we can get er done. Whatever.
              Hahaha you know if Champ is on the FA market Al's gonna target him.

Comment

yeah, because mcdaniels doesn't want champ on our team...

u high???

mcd is our head COACH... not our owner or our gm...

smokin that good stuff?

Comment

It means exactly nothing, but since the OP will look under every rock for some sort of trivial non-sense, as any troll would, I will address it.

The Broncos broke off negotiations until aftet the season, and that's all. It probably has as much to do with the lack of a CBA agreement as anything. It does not mean he won't be re-signed.

Also, Champ is 32, and just like the Patriots showed this week with Moss, it's better to let a player go a year early than several years, and several million $$$ too late.

Personally, I think signinig Bailey to a two year extension is about as much as I would give, and I don't like the idea of him moving to safety as an older player. But I think Champ sees the money Revis got and thinks he's going to cash in....and he might, somewhere else. The Broncos clearly have a plan for what they are willing to spend, and if he accepts it, he will be a Bronco, if he doesn't, he won't.

Perrish Cox is going to be a stud, and while he is playing opposite of Bailey now, his true position is on the left side, where Bailey normally plays.

Either way, Bailey is nearing the end, and frankly, it's not a smart move to pay Bailey Revis or Asomuoga (sp?) money at this stage of his career.

So, while the OP would like to think this is a disasterous move for the Broncos, we already have another stud CB loaded in the barrel as a replacement, so it's hardly a devastating move if Bailey were to leave.
                  Last edited by MindField; 10-07-2010, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                    Hahaha you know if Champ is on the FA market Al's gonna target him.
                    Champ isn't a tool, so there is absolutely no way he goes to the Raiders, IF he is even on the FA market.
                    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

'...the bleeding continues...?'

You mean like upgrading the QB position from Cutler to Orton, and then trading Marshall and STILL having what is considered by alot of folks to be the best receving core in the entire NFL?

You mean that kind of of bleeding?

Hahahahahahaha...

Nice try, troll

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                        Champ would be more like 'Old Man Willie'(Brown)...dontcha think?

Comment

BOLTMAN-1
                          HE>i

Comment

Oops, Seems like you already have one. Sorry Boltman-1.

HE>i

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post
                              '...the bleeding continues...?'

You mean like upgrading the QB position from Cutler to Orton, and then trading Marshall and STILL having what is considered by alot of folks to be the best receving core in the entire NFL?

You mean that kind of of bleeding?

Hahahahahahaha...

Nice try, troll
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! YOU SLAY ME!

Comment

Working...
                              X