Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDaniels about to run Champ out of town?...and the bleeding continues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
    In what way? The Broncos were 4-0 by this time last year. explain.
    It's apparent you didn't watch those games. We didn't dominate by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBounca View Post
      It's apparent you didn't watch those games. We didn't dominate by any means.
      I didn't watch every single one BUT on NFL Network, ESPN, etc, etc. the Denver Broncos were painted as viable Super Bowl Contenders. When I heard that and saw replays I guess I was fooled.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by urbanbounca View Post
        sd and denver have the same record. Where is your superior qb?
        oh man you got me there bro

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
          I didn't watch every single one BUT on NFL Network, ESPN, etc, etc. the Denver Broncos were painted as viable Super Bowl Contenders. When I heard that and saw replays I guess I was fooled.
          This is a taste of how dominant we were last year.

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=I74BG0YFKUc

Comment

No, it doesn't make sense.

Orton has 175 attempts, with 1,419 yards, which is 8.1 yards average. Where are you getting your numbers?

Edit: Check that, I noticed your typo in your original post. Rivers is at 9.4, while Orton is at 8.1 with no running game at all.

Do you honestly believe we're "inferior," considering Orton is still leading the league in passing yards?
            Actually yes I do believe Orton's passing game is inferrior to Rivers. Cause youve had to throw it more times to score less points then Rivers and the Chargers proves that fact.

Its the same thing as a few years back when Cutler had almost 4600 yards & Rivers had just over 4k. And even back then all those passing yards still led to less points then what the Chargers scored.

Just a quick FYI.....Games are decided by points scored not yards accumulated.

So yes when it comes to that I do feel the Broncos passing game is inferrior to the Chargers & probably one or 2 other teams also.

Let me guess you probably think the Broncos passing game is better then the Colts dont you???

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
              Actually yes I do believe Orton's passing game is inferrior to Rivers. Cause youve had to throw it more times to score less points then Rivers and the Chargers proves that fact.

Its the same thing as a few years back when Cutler had almost 4600 yards & Rivers had just over 4k. And even back then all those passing yards still led to less points then what the Chargers scored.

So yes when it comes to that I do feel the Broncos passing game is inferrior to the Chargers & probably one or 2 other teams also.

Let me guess you probably think the Broncos passing game is better then the Colts dont you???
              SD and DEN have the same record, 'nuff said.

Comment

:paper:Just for perspective....what would Rivers really be "THIS YEAR" without Gates....

Orton is just comming into his own. He has grown and is still growing. I dont think that the book has been finalized yet! Good thing we have a whole 12 games left to help us make that decision.
                sigpic

Comment

SD and DEN have the same record, 'nuff said.
                  LOL.....thats your comeback trying to state your case???

:doh:

Comment

LOL.....thats your comeback trying to state your case???

:doh:
                    You say Orton is inferior because he has one less yard per attempt, although Orton is leading the league in total passing yards, and we both have the exact same record.

So yes, that's all I need for a "comeback."

Comment

• Originally posted by UrbanBounca View Post
                      You say Orton is inferior because he has one less yard per attempt, although Orton is leading the league in total passing yards, and we both have the exact same record.

So yes, that's all I need for a "comeback."
                      Another example why using yards passing as an only tool to gauge a QB, a couple weeks back both Rivers n Orton passed for over 450 yards in a game.

Guess what they both lost on that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindField View Post
                        Debate it all you like, I have heard it, and the proof is in the production.

The bottom line is, it's pretty obvious we aren't missing Brandon Marshall, and in fact, he has done very little for Miami....and obviously, Kyle Orton has outplayed Cutler so far. He doesn't have the wow factor Cutler has at times, but he is much more steady, consistent and professional than Cutler. Orton doesn't self-destruct, either, and I think he has shown by his record as a starting QB in the NFL that he knows how to win games.

The title of this thread implies a devastating effect on the Broncos in the wake of losing so much 'talent', except other than Hillis, it has had little to no effect at all, so the theory of the thread basically fails.

But of course, not having Vincent Jackson doesn't effect the Chargers at all, right?
                        try to comprehend what i said there . im not debating anything i want to see links to anyone outside if this forum or any broncos sportswriter homer saying the broncos have one of the best recieving corps in the nfl

and i stand on the orton vs cutler, until either one of the makes the playoffs they arent worth discussing
                        sigpic Crushing internet tuffguys one at a time!!!

Originally Posted by BroncoLefty
                        Look Steeler fans....we know. We all know about the rings. We know about the past, ok? All you guys seem to want to do is talk about the past, I dont get it. The Patriots share this problem with you as well. Nobody cares-stop living in the past.<---- typical bronco forum hypocrite.

Comment

• Originally posted by dayvboy View Post
                          try to comprehend what i said there . im not debating anything i want to see links to anyone outside if this forum or any broncos sportswriter homer saying the broncos have one of the best recieving corps in the nfl

and i stand on the orton vs cutler, until either one of the makes the playoffs they arent worth discussing
                          Finally a charger fan besides davey who is giving the corps the credit they deserve. All weve heard is we have rejects from other teams that are nothing but jokes and how its a fluke they are doing this good. Still you cant say that they dont get a boost from Orton or that Rivers doesnt get a boost from his receivers.
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                            Ummm yeah....

Chargers fans are this clueless on a situation, y'all spend a lot more time on bronco boards than your own. Go figure.
                            Yeah, what's up with that?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                              well considering the fact that the past 2 years the Broncos lead this division by humungo margins making all others look inferior in this division with no way in such a superior team could suddenly and unexpectedly become inferior to the point of missing the playoffs. Orton had all kinds of yards by this time last year and then he collapsed along with the team. You think suddenly that because Orton is starting out with all these passing yards in the first 4 games of the season your team suddenly deserves to get crowned as "superior"? GMAFB dude. The Broncos have to first PROVE they can official make the playoffs otherwise nobody, and I mean NOBODY is going to crown your asses as superior, not this early, not after what the Broncos have done the past 4 years in spite of strong starts and LOADS of passing yards out of the gate. Capeche?

I may be way off but wasn't Orton terrible this time in the season last year? Lol. The whole MB wanted him gone. I'm sure he didn't have good numbers.. I just think he had a good INT ratio.

Keywords are: may, be, way, off, think.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X