AFCW Report Cards: First Quarter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Yet he will go down as one of the greatest of all-time.
    And if the trend continues so will Rivers!

Amazing!

Comment

No he's not. With VJ he will, without him, doubt it. I say we'll use the gameplan we did like the Colts. We'll see when it happens.

Top tier- Peyton, Brees, Brady

Next class- Rivers, Rodgers, Ben, Schaub

Until Rivers wins big games in the playoffs, he can be in that class.
      what does Jackson have to do with it? rivers doesn't need Jackson to be great, that is ridiculous.

you really need to let that one go, you are wrong. the chargers are just fine without Jackson and will continue to be fine as long as their other weapons stay intact.

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
        Baph-- why isn't Martinez part of the Heisman discussion yet?

Pure insanity.
        he is a redshirt freshmen and hasn't faced a ranked opponent yet. next week they play Texas and even though Texas isn't ranked they have a fast and talented defense.

if he tears them up i think he will be a part of the discussion even though i doubt he will win being a freshman.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          what does Jackson have to do with it? rivers doesn't need Jackson to be great, that is ridiculous.

you really need to let that one go, you are wrong. the chargers are just fine without Jackson and will continue to be fine as long as their other weapons stay intact.
          Not to be "great", but to win a SB he does.

SD has played a cupcake schedule so far, so the stats on defense and offense are scewed. Especially on defense.

Cassel, Garrard, Hasselback, and Max Hall/Derek Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
            The bolded answered your own question bro. Your team pumped those stats up against garbage teams. I actually watch them play when it's available for me to do so. They don't strike me as being as dangerous as they were last year. Last year it was like they could strike deep downfield at will, and score almost as easily. This year, (it was most evident against the seahawks) they seemed to stuggle a bit.

Hype up your ranking on NFL.com all you want, but my eyes tell me you're not as good.
            last week they didn't punt until halfway through the 4th quarter when rivers was done for the day lol

also against good defenses last year they definitely could not go down the field at will. they were good but not that good.

the offense this year is has been better than last year, i don't even see how you can argue otherwise.

you can say they haven't faced a good defense yet, fine. but that does not mean they have taken a step back.

Comment

Not to be "great", but to win a SB he does.

SD has played a cupcake schedule so far, so the stats on defense and offense are scewed. Especially on defense.

Cassel, Garrard, Hasselback, and Max Hall/Derek Anderson.
              why does he need him to win a SB? LOL

as if having Jackson helped them in the past in that regard.

that's like me still holding on to the fact that the donks don't have Marshall and cant win in the playoffs without him lol

players have stepped up in Jackson's place, just like they have steeped up in Marshall's place. both teams are just fine without their #1 WR's.

you really need to let it go man lol

Comment

Is it too late to include Coaching and Special Teams as categories and give the Chargers and "F"?

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
                  Is it too late to include Coaching and Special Teams as categories and give the Chargers and "F"?
                  I'll allow it...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X