No announcement yet.

Larry English a bust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget that Ayers has a touchdown too. But he also puts alot of pressure and i just can't wait till Doom comes back. I don't consider English a bust, Just because players like Matthews and Cushing are playing very well, They have only been playing a tad bit under a year and a half, Just to be fair. Too early to call any of them a bust.
    Last edited by Broncoboy6; 10-11-2010, 01:31 AM.
    HE>i

Comment

weak smack is weak smack

and this thread doesnt deliver
      sigpic Crushing internet tuffguys one at a time!!!

Originally Posted by BroncoLefty
      Look Steeler fans....we know. We all know about the rings. We know about the past, ok? All you guys seem to want to do is talk about the past, I dont get it. The Patriots share this problem with you as well. Nobody cares-stop living in the past.<---- typical bronco forum hypocrite.

Comment

Its just a sophomore slump it happens often in the NFL especially with players who were thrown out early they do well but then begin to regress. Ayers had the benefit of sitting out for a season and learn the system and playing without the high expectations.

Yes going from 10th best OLB in tackling to 21st is looking bad but also dont forget the season isnt over yet. Still he is on the right track as a pass rusher he just doesnt look as good as ayers right now who to be honest i think would thrive better on strong side
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          I do hate SD, but what i say is true.

SD has played no one and the stats on defense and offense are scewed so far.

Enlgish/Ayers, ok, time will tell on that. Just saying i like what i see from Ayers.
          Karhma is a ***** ERoyal. Starting a thread about Larry English being a bust after he had surgery on his foot.

Shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
            Karhma is a ***** ERoyal. Starting a thread about Larry English being a bust after he had surgery on his foot.

Shame on you.
            One, i made the thread because he hasn't done much this year and can't even crack SD's starting lineup.

No shame.

Comment

One, i made the thread because he hasn't done much this year and can't even crack SD's starting lineup.

No shame.
              He did start in place of Merriman who just so happened to be injured before English.

Comment

No shame.
                What is Two?

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
                  What is Two?
                  Chargers suck.

BLAM BLAM

Comment

Chargers suck.

BLAM BLAM
                    Nice! I just didn't want you to leave me hanging