Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
    What is Two?
    Chargers suck.

BLAM BLAM

Leave a comment:

• Boltheads
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    One, i made the thread because he hasn't done much this year and can't even crack SD's starting lineup.

No shame.
    What is Two?

Leave a comment:

• DoJo Chargerfan
    replied
    One, i made the thread because he hasn't done much this year and can't even crack SD's starting lineup.

No shame.
    He did start in place of Merriman who just so happened to be injured before English.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Karhma is a ***** ERoyal. Starting a thread about Larry English being a bust after he had surgery on his foot.

Shame on you.

No shame.

Leave a comment:

• Boltheads
    replied
    I do hate SD, but what i say is true.

SD has played no one and the stats on defense and offense are scewed so far.

Enlgish/Ayers, ok, time will tell on that. Just saying i like what i see from Ayers.
    Karhma is a ***** ERoyal. Starting a thread about Larry English being a bust after he had surgery on his foot.

Shame on you.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Its just a sophomore slump it happens often in the NFL especially with players who were thrown out early they do well but then begin to regress. Ayers had the benefit of sitting out for a season and learn the system and playing without the high expectations.

Yes going from 10th best OLB in tackling to 21st is looking bad but also dont forget the season isnt over yet. Still he is on the right track as a pass rusher he just doesnt look as good as ayers right now who to be honest i think would thrive better on strong side

Leave a comment:

• dayvboy
    replied
    weak smack is weak smack

and this thread doesnt deliver

Leave a comment:

• Broncoboy6
    replied
    Don't forget that Ayers has a touchdown too. But he also puts alot of pressure and i just can't wait till Doom comes back. I don't consider English a bust, Just because players like Matthews and Cushing are playing very well, They have only been playing a tad bit under a year and a half, Just to be fair. Too early to call any of them a bust.
    Last edited by Broncoboy6; 10-11-2010, 01:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    lol............

i love it when that history is brought up of something over a decade ago, yet champ bailey isn't called a waste despite his lack of a sb ring.....
    So you really think..

KC, Oak, Jax, Arz, Sea>>> Jax, Sea, Indy, Tenn, Balt??

So by that logic.

Shannon Brown, Adam Morrison>> Dwight Howard, Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony, LeBron James.

Or by NFL logic. Trent Dilfer> Dan Marino. Big Ben> Peyton Manning.

Leave a comment:

• eddy102293
    replied
    I'll give Larry English one more year to determine his bustliness

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Careful now JC.....if you back him into a corner with facts he will come back hard with the SB card.
    lol............

i love it when that history is brought up of something over a decade ago, yet champ bailey isn't called a waste despite his lack of a sb ring.....

Leave a comment:

• Boltheads
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    those teams we've played have a combined w/l record of 9-6

the teams you've played have a combined w/l record of 8-8

advantage : san diego (we've played above .500 competition)
    Careful now JC.....if you back him into a corner with facts he will come back hard with the SB card.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    You can spin this argument however you want. The point is that your hatered for the Chargers clouds your judgment and limits your ability to bring unbiased opinions to any discussion.

You're not alone, there are many other homers on this board - from both of our teams.
    You mean like the grades you posted
    Denver Broncos (Record: 2-2)
    Points For: 87
    Points Against: 85
    Net Points: +2

Total Offense: #4
    Pass Offense: #1
    Rush Offense: #32

Total Defense: #16
    Pass Defense: #17
    Rush Defense: #12

Grade: C+
    Orton is having a career year - in fact, you could argue that he is the MVP through the first four weeks. But, a loss to JAX and the worst rushing attack in the NFL is enough to give this team a "D". A gutsy win on the road against TEN pushes them up a notch.

Kansas City Chiefs (Record: 3-0)
    Points For: 68
    Points Against: 38
    Net Points: +30

Total Offense: #18
    Pass Offense: #27
    Rush Offense: #3

Total Defense: #14
    Pass Defense: #25
    Rush Defense: #5

Grade: A
    This is the hardest team to grade - mainly because they have only played 3 games. But, they did win all 3 of them. However, being one of the worst teams throwing the ball and one of the worst teams defending the pass will eventually catch up to them. But for now, they are on the Honor Roll.

Oakland Raiders (Record: 1-3)
    Points For: 76
    Points Against: 107
    Net Points: -31

Total Offense: #9
    Pass Offense: #20
    Rush Offense: #6

Total Defense: #11
    Pass Defense: #3
    Rush Defense: #31

Grade: D+
    Their rushing offense and pass defense keep this team from a failing grade. They seemed like an improved team during the free agency and the draft, but now they look like the same ol' Raiders. I don't see how Tom Cable makes it through the season.

San Diego Chargers (Record: 2-2)
    Points For: 113
    Points Against: 71
    Net Points: +42

Total Offense: #1
    Pass Offense: #3
    Rush Offense: #10

Total Defense: #2
    Pass Defense: #4
    Rush Defense: #7

Grade B
    Two special teams tackles and the Chargers could be 4-0. They have the top ranked offense and the #2 defense to back up their "B" grade. But, road losses to KC and SEA keep them from being Best in Class.
    lol homer meets homer then calls him homer.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Says the homer judging their offense/defense playing the Chiefs, Seahawks, Cardinals, and Jags.
    those teams we've played have a combined w/l record of 9-6

the teams you've played have a combined w/l record of 8-8

advantage : san diego (we've played above .500 competition)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X