Spin Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spin Cycle

I know, I know, Chargertroll...today was an abberation.

Your boys are still an elite team that will seriously contend to be the AFC representative in the Super Bowl.

All of the talent that has run off your team in recent seasons hasn't effected you, and you are still poised to bring home a Super Bowl trophy any season now.

Nevermind that guy behind the curtain...

Nevermind the fact your now 0-3 on the road and 0-2 in the Division, your still a superior football team.

Except you aren't.

That gigantic sucking sound you heard today was your season going down the drain, because if you can't beat the Chiefs, Seahawks and Raiders, I don't know how the hell you expect to beat stronger teams on your roster when you finally play them.

It used to be the Chargers dominated the AFC West, and did not lose any games within the Division in recent seasons...isn't that what we have heard non-stop from you clowns?

All good things must come to an end, and the window of opportunity in the NFL lasts only so long....too bad you couldn't cash it in when you had your shot....just like Coryell/Fouts/Winslow, et all back in the early 80's.

Ding, dong, the Chargers are DEAD!
    Last edited by MindField; 10-10-2010, 08:15 PM.

Originally posted by MindField View Post

Your boys are still an elite team that will seriously contend to be the AFC representative in the Super Bowl.

All of the talent that has run off your team in recent seasons hasn't effected you, and you are still poised to bring home a Super Bowl trophy any season now.

Nevermind the fact your now 0-3 on the road and 0-2 in the Division, your still a superior football team.

Except you aren't.

That gigantic sucking sound you heard today was your season going down the drain, because if you can't beat the Chiefs, Seahawks and Raiders, I don't know how the hell you expect to beat stronger teams on your roster when you finally play them.

It used to be the Chargers dominated the AFC and did not lose any games withing the Division in recent seasons...but I guess that has changed.

Dont see any chargers fans in here proclaiming their team is anywhere near elite. But they are about as dead as your Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
      Dont see any chargers fans in here proclaiming their team is anywhere near elite. But they are about as dead as your Broncos.
      I think I just read this past week Lyghts Out proclaming just that, that the Chargers are as good as any team in the NFL.

I guess they aren't.

Too bad.

Comment

Open any thread pre-Seahawk game.

Open any thread now and look for the phrase "The only problem is the Special Teams".

Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

They are around trust me.
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            They are around trust me.
            Yeah i'm sure. Ive also seen a few Broncos fans around thinking they have the best passing offense in the league.

All fan bases have their idiots.

Comment

I think I just read this past week Lyghts Out proclaming just that, that the Chargers are as good as any team in the NFL.

I guess they aren't.

Too bad.
              I'm sure no Broncos fans have ever been to overly optimistic about their team either right???

Oh crap what the hell am I saying?? You drafted Jesus's favorite player in the 1st round how can things not work out for the Broncos.

Comment

I'm sure no Broncos fans have ever been to overly optimistic about their team either right???

Oh crap what the hell am I saying?? You drafted Jesus's favorite player in the 1st round how can things not work out for the Broncos.
                Actually, I think they might be worse than Charger fans this year. I mean GD is
                full of over the top hate for the them, but there are a lot of long time members
                that are going around PRAISING every performance win or lose like it was playoff
                win right now. It's insane.

I guess those same people were calling for a 11-5 or 12-4 season though.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
                  Actually, I think they might be worse than Charger fans this year. I mean GD is
                  full of over the top hate for the them, but there are a lot of long time members
                  that are going around PRAISING every performance win or lose like it was playoff
                  win right now. It's insane.

I guess those same people were calling for a 11-5 or 12-4 season though.
                  That's still somewhat possible if we beat the Jets.

Our schedule after the Jets is very favorable.

But i said 9-7/10-6 in the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

I'd say that is being really optimistic.

I mean, the Jets = good defense (probably a better pass defense than Bal with
                    Revis healthy) so I guess I wouldn't put the odds as real high for a win. Then while
                    the schedule is much easier the latter half, if your defense struggles at stopping
                    the run and creating pressure and you cant run the ball you can lose to anyone.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Thats a pretty big "IF"

The Jets are probably playing better ball then the Ravens as of late so I wouldnt get my hopes up too high heading into next week.

Comment

Thats a pretty big "IF"

The Jets are probably playing better ball then the Ravens as of late so I wouldnt get my hopes up too high heading into next week.
                        It is, but.

It's at Denver.

Flacco>>Sanchez

They play on MNF, short week, travel to the West Coast, could have some injuries. Our defense for the most part shut down Flacco after he killed us early, the run defense hurt bigtime after we shut down CJ in Week 4.

Moreno is expected to be back, regardless of what you say, he's by far our best back and has 90+ all purpose yards in the 2 games he's played.

If we can limit the Jets rushing attack, i think we can win.

Comment

It is, but.

It's at Denver.

Flacco>>Sanchez

They play on MNF, short week, travel to the West Coast, could have some injuries. Our defense for the most part shut down Flacco after he killed us early, the run defense hurt bigtime after we shut down CJ in Week 4.

Moreno is expected to be back, regardless of what you say, he's by far our best back and has 90+ all purpose yards in the 2 games he's played.

Sanchez has been pretty good this year. But I'll give you Flacco > Sanchez (by a lil).

Moreno will help, but c'mon... Your OL has been baddddddddd, and HORRIBLE
                          at run blocking.

A big if on the Jets running game, they have the best OL in the NFL, at least
                          at run blocking.

And finally, Revis + Cro + Wilson > Bal's secondary.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

It is, but.

It's at Denver.

Flacco>>Sanchez

Still alot of if's. As far as Flacco>Sanchez....I hate the Jets n Rex Ryan but Sanchez is playing at a very high level and making very good decisions with the ball. They get Santonio Holmes back this week & have been pounding the ball & throwing off their run game. What they did to some pretty good teams on the as of late cannot be taken for granted.

Definitly a team I wouldnt want to run into right now the way they are playing.

Oh yeah I hear they got some washed up has-been at RB whose playing with a prety good sized chip on his shoulder too......

Comment

Except you aren't.

It used to be the Chargers dominated the AFC West, and did not lose any games within the Division in recent seasons...isn't that what we have heard non-stop from you clowns?

All good things must come to an end, and the window of opportunity in the NFL lasts only so long....too bad you couldn't cash it in when you had your shot....just like Coryell/Fouts/Winslow, et all back in the early 80's.

Don't forget MF, the Chargers started out horrible last year and were 2-3. The leader of the division had a 3+ game lead and lost it all and missed the playoffs. That 3+ game lead was the epitome of what an aberration is. Chargers went from 2-3 record to win 11 straight games last year to close the season out with 13-3 record not only catching up with the leader of the division by covering the 3 game deficit but also winning the division by with a a 5 game lead.

You see MF, you might be calling us DEAD after just 5 games and losing to the Raiders today but there is a hell of a lot of football left in this season and you damn well know the Chargers and Philip Rivers, once they get hot and their **** together on ST's, nobody is this division is going to be able to stop them.

It's no coincidence why you are the ONLY Bronco fan on this board that thinks or believes the Chargers are now suddenly dead just because we lost to the Raiders. You have no clue what you are talking about. The Chargers are not dead by any stretch.

Whats going to happen MF when we win this division and make the playoffs while the Chiefs, Raiders, and Broncos all post losing seasons, with the Chiefs and Raiders walking away with their lone victories vs the Chargers? What are you going to do then MF? You should learn to keep your mouth shut until its over considering how pathetic the Chiefs, Raiders, and Broncos are in the 2nd half of the season. This win today for the Raiders was nice for them but until that team is able to win on a consistent basis week in and week out they are the ones that are dead, along with your team right now the way they got absolutely throttled by the Ravens in a completely lopsided blowout loss (just as I predicted).

Quote of the year:

Comment

Working...
                              X