X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFLfan..MLBzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by MindField View Post
    I get tired of having to explain elementary stuff to you, dude.

This is not last year.

You aren't losing to Baltimore and teams of that sort, now you can't even win a freaking raod game.

Your schedule has been pathetically easy, and your still 2-3.

The Broncos are 2-3 as well, but our schedule has been brutal.

But this is not about the Broncos anyway. We weren't the ones selling ourselves as Super Bowl contenders, your fellow Chargertrolls have.

Your mistake is in assuming everything is going to be like last year...in fact, that's all I ever read from you clowns...'well, last year we did X,Y,Z...' as if it is all due to repeat itself all over again, exactly the same way.

Your team was what? A game over .500 in 2008? So if anything LAST YEAR was the abberation, and really, your ship has been sinlking for two years now, you just got a reprise for a season, that's all.
    Yes cause of the 4 years Rivers has been a starter they have gone, 14-2, 11-5, 8-8, 13-3.

Ya that 13-3 season is the abberation of the 4 seasons.

Go outside n take a big wiff of that nice clean mile high air and try n get the brain cells working again.

Leave a comment:

• MindField
    replied
    Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
    Don't forget MF, the Chargers started out horrible last year and were 2-3. The leader of the division had a 3+ game lead and lost it all and missed the playoffs. That 3+ game lead was the epitome of what an aberration is. Chargers went from 2-3 record to win 11 straight games last year to close the season out with 13-3 record not only catching up with the leader of the division by covering the 3 game deficit but also winning the division by with a a 5 game lead.

You see MF, you might be calling us DEAD after just 5 games and losing to the Raiders today but there is a hell of a lot of football left in this season and you damn well know the Chargers and Philip Rivers, once they get hot and their **** together on ST's, nobody is this division is going to be able to stop them.

It's no coincidence why you are the ONLY Bronco fan on this board that thinks or believes the Chargers are now suddenly dead just because we lost to the Raiders. You have no clue what you are talking about. The Chargers are not dead by any stretch.

Whats going to happen MF when we win this division and make the playoffs while the Chiefs, Raiders, and Broncos all post losing seasons, with the Chiefs and Raiders walking away with their lone victories vs the Chargers? What are you going to do then MF? You should learn to keep your mouth shut until its over considering how pathetic the Chiefs, Raiders, and Broncos are in the 2nd half of the season. This win today for the Raiders was nice for them but until that team is able to win on a consistent basis week in and week out they are the ones that are dead, along with your team right now the way they got absolutely throttled by the Ravens in a completely lopsided blowout loss (just as I predicted).
    I get tired of having to explain elementary stuff to you, dude.

This is not last year.

You aren't losing to Baltimore and teams of that sort, now you can't even win a freaking raod game.

Your schedule has been pathetically easy, and your still 2-3.

The Broncos are 2-3 as well, but our schedule has been brutal.

But this is not about the Broncos anyway. We weren't the ones selling ourselves as Super Bowl contenders, your fellow Chargertrolls have.

Your mistake is in assuming everything is going to be like last year...in fact, that's all I ever read from you clowns...'well, last year we did X,Y,Z...' as if it is all due to repeat itself all over again, exactly the same way.

Your team was what? A game over .500 in 2008? So if anything LAST YEAR was the abberation, and really, your ship has been sinlking for two years now, you just got a reprise for a season, that's all.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Who said style points, the Colts game and Ravens game pretty much everyone had a L on the schedule.

And what QB have they faced?

Cassel, Garrard, Hasselback, Max Hall/Derek Anderson, Gradkowski/Campbell. Some elite QB's on that list.
    did i mention anything about the defense? our defense can be mediocre like it was as year and we will do serious damage if we can stop playing so damn sloppy.

our offense is easily to 3 in the league, i don't see how you can argue otherwise.

you keep questioning who they have faced but the reality is the only issues with this team is sloppy play and horrid ST's.

honestly, when its all said and done i think the chargers are a top 10 defense and that is much more than i hoped before the season started.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    there is no style points in losing, especially when you lose so badly. i am absolutely not worried about my team getting it together at all and you can remember that statement after the chargers take the division again.

yeah the chargers are horrid on ST's and are having issues holding onto the ball. beyond that they are playing very well.

before that game the raiders had the #3 ranked passing defense and they got absolutely murdered by rivers and company.

like i said, not worried.
    Who said style points, the Colts game and Ravens game pretty much everyone had a L on the schedule.

And what QB have they faced?

Cassel, Garrard, Hasselback, Max Hall/Derek Anderson, Gradkowski/Campbell. Some elite QB's on that list.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Our team lost to one of the best in the NFL while SD lost to the Raiders.

After the Jets our schedule gets easier while SD starts the tough part of their schedule.

Chargers suck, always have, always will.
    there is no style points in losing, especially when you lose so badly. i am absolutely not worried about my team getting it together at all and you can remember that statement after the chargers take the division again.

yeah the chargers are horrid on ST's and are having issues holding onto the ball. beyond that they are playing very well.

before that game the raiders had the #3 ranked passing defense and they got absolutely murdered by rivers and company.

like i said, not worried.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    your team sucks and got blown out and embarrassed.

/thread
    Our team lost to one of the best in the NFL while SD lost to the Raiders.

After the Jets our schedule gets easier while SD starts the tough part of their schedule.

Chargers suck, always have, always will.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by dayvboy View Post
    are the chargers mathematically eliminated from the playoffs? no sense in getting to worked up then until that happens

i love it when ppl go off the deep end like this. so early in the season
    whinefield made a post very similar to this last year and was made a fool of.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    whinefield will be proven wrong again this year just like he was last year with the same weak, tired, and lame predictions in his "smack" posts.

of course he will not show is face around here again until next season after it happens.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by MindField View Post
    I know, I know, Chargertroll...today was an abberation.

Your boys are still an elite team that will seriously contend to be the AFC representative in the Super Bowl.

All of the talent that has run off your team in recent seasons hasn't effected you, and you are still poised to bring home a Super Bowl trophy any season now.

Nevermind that guy behind the curtain...

Nevermind the fact your now 0-3 on the road and 0-2 in the Division, your still a superior football team.

Except you aren't.

That gigantic sucking sound you heard today was your season going down the drain, because if you can't beat the Chiefs, Seahawks and Raiders, I don't know how the hell you expect to beat stronger teams on your roster when you finally play them.

It used to be the Chargers dominated the AFC West, and did not lose any games within the Division in recent seasons...isn't that what we have heard non-stop from you clowns?

All good things must come to an end, and the window of opportunity in the NFL lasts only so long....too bad you couldn't cash it in when you had your shot....just like Coryell/Fouts/Winslow, et all back in the early 80's.

Ding, dong, the Chargers are DEAD!
    your team sucks and got blown out and embarrassed.

/thread

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by dayvboy View Post
    should we necro your prediction post from last year lmfao nuff said nostradamus
    Well I speak from experience then now don't I?

Go ahead I don't really care tough guy.

Leave a comment:

• dayvboy
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
    you still have a face for radio.
    ..............next caller

Leave a comment:

• mozzerpete
    replied
    you still have a face for radio.

Leave a comment:

• dayvboy
    replied
    Cute.

I quoted you because you made sense.

Your common sense could be applied
    to DEN too.

However some Chargers' fans do not see your
    misguided wisdom.

Good night and you have a face for radio.

im not gonna come on here and make the outrageous idiotic rants that most do just to taste their foot later on

ive been watching football for 30 years and i know that you dont get mad till your team is mathematically eliminated and the week 5 champ could be making the first pick in the next draft

and yeah you never know denver could still win the division its up for grabs at the moment but hey at least the season isnt boring so far

Leave a comment:

• mozzerpete
    replied
    Cute.

I quoted you because you made sense.

Your common sense could be applied
    to DEN too.

However some Chargers' fans do not see your
    misguided wisdom.

Good night and you have a face for radio.

Leave a comment:

• dayvboy
    replied
    Re-read my post.

Did I mention you?

You're forgiven.
    you qoute me so you are talking about me too......next call

Leave a comment:

Working...
X