Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Props to MarineRaider - You got it right dude.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to MarineRaider - You got it right dude.

Ok Raider fans, MarineRaider was the only Raider poster with the balls to predict that the his Raiders would end the hideously long losing streak versus my Chargers (see my sig).

Well they finally pulled it off. Props to the Raiders. This must be like winning a Super Bowl for the Raiders to beat the Chargers after 13 straight losses. This was bound to happen one of these days. It just pisses me off to no end that we helped them win the game by handing them their first 12 points on a silver platter.

I know a bunch of Bronco fans are as elated as hell right now and have completely abandoned their own teams ass whipping today and are solely honed in on the Chargers loss, as if they are the ones that beat the Chargers and not the Raiders.

The way alot of these fair weather donk smackers act you would think they were Raider fans or something.

IT WAS THE RAIDERS THE BEAT THE CHARGERS, NOT THE BRONCOS. GO CRAWL BACK IN YOUR MAMA'S BASEMENT FAIR WEATHER DONK SMACKER!
    THE BRONCOS GOT THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM, WHY NOT TALK ABOUT THAT GAME FAIR WEATHER MULE SMACKER? QUIT HE HAWING ABOUT THE CHARGERS LOSS TODAY. YOU DIDN'T HAVE A DAMN THING TO DO WITH IT NOW DID YOU?
    Last edited by BOLTMAN-1; 10-10-2010, 09:19 PM.

Quote of the year:

You gotta give it up on this one. 13 straight, and he predicts the win. The fact that you put it in your sig amplifies it a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      You gotta give it up on this one. 13 straight, and he predicts the win. The fact that you put it in your sig amplifies it a little.
      I'm hoping MarineRaider shows up. I straight up asked him and he said yes, this is the year, and it will probably be the 1st matchup. DAmn, I wish he wasn't right.

Quote of the year:

Comment

You're seriously going to jump on Broncos fans for getting spanked by an easy SB contender? Does SD meet BAL this year?

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
          Ok Raider fans, MarineRaider was the only Raider poster with the balls to predict that the his Raiders would end the hideously long losing streak versus my Chargers (see my sig).

Well they finally pulled it off. Props to the Raiders. This must be like winning a Super Bowl for the Raiders to beat the Chargers after 13 straight losses. This was bound to happen one of these days. It just pisses me off to no end that we helped them win the game by handing them their first 12 points on a silver platter.

I know a bunch of Bronco fans are as elated as hell right now and have completely abandoned their own teams ass whipping today and are solely honed in on the Chargers loss, as if they are the ones that beat the Chargers and not the Raiders.

The way alot of these fair weather donk smackers act you would think they were Raider fans or something.

IT WAS THE RAIDERS THE BEAT THE CHARGERS, NOT THE BRONCOS. GO CRAWL BACK IN YOUR MAMA'S BASEMENT FAIR WEATHER DONK SMACKER!
          THE BRONCOS GOT THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM, WHY NOT TALK ABOUT THAT GAME FAIR WEATHER MULE SMACKER? QUIT HE HAWING ABOUT THE CHARGERS LOSS TODAY. YOU DIDN'T HAVE A DAMN THING TO DO WITH IT NOW DID YOU?
          Hey idiot, this is a BRONCOS MB. Funny, the Chargers lose to the Raiders and this clown makes a "Congrats Raider fan" thread on a BRONCOS MB and then tells BRONCO fans to shut up about it. Really? Seems someone is obsessed with the BRONCOS

Comment

ummm I've been saying this all offseason, especially in the Chargers forum. By the way where did you go?

Well they finally pulled it off. Props to the Raiders. This must be like winning a Super Bowl for the Raiders to beat the Chargers after 13 straight losses.
            The Chargers don't play competitive in Superbowl, so this is inaccurate.

This was bound to happen one of these days. It just pisses me off to no end that we helped them win the game by handing them their first 12 points on a silver platter.
            You also handed us 23 points on a black platter. Thanks and props for the thread.

Comment

I'd have to say we have the most unpredictable division in all of football this year. I hate to say it but I see hope in the team Kansas City has this year, seriously who predicted them to be at the top in the offseason? I was very surprised to see the Raiders beat the Chargers today, but I can't call their season over yet, and I can't give the crown to the Raiders either. I've said it before, but I think in a couple of years this division will be wide open, and it'll be a 4 way fight every single year

Comment

hey i like all caps too! BLAM BLAM now go on shrieking like the chimp on your back in that high pitched neuty squeal lol roflmao :wave:
                sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

I disagree about competitive division or up for grabs or should be close i say bahambug. Hasnt that been the story for the past 3 or 4 years early in the season. Season end sd pulled away and proved it was anything but that and i see no reason to think other this year only much more convincing. Sd is so close to being unbeatable and the team is so youthful it's wacky. I wish it was a competitve division but i don't see it and honestly i can't see it for along long time, until well we see it at the end of the season not 5 weeks in like every year.

Comment

Oh we know the Raiders made it happen. But it's like when someone falls down flat on their ass, were allowed to point and laugh.

Now everyone point and laugh at BOLTMAN-1 and his stupid comments telling us not to point out the Chargers failing on OUR MESSAGE BOARD.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBounca View Post
                      You're seriously going to jump on Broncos fans for getting spanked by an easy SB contender? Does SD meet BAL this year?
                      I know Ray Lewis met Sproles last year!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not in the prediction biz, and if I ever was, I'd probably be wrong more than correct....the lst eight seasons have taught me that pessimists are'nt ever disappointed...heh...but the Raiders' win was nice to watch. I do acknowledge that the months of November and December usually sort out the pretenders and historically SD owns those months...so let's see how it plays out. I think the re-match in SD will be tough.

Nice of you to prop up a Raider fan who did make the correct prediction...

Comment

I'm hoping MarineRaider shows up. I straight up asked him and he said yes, this is the year, and it will probably be the 1st matchup. DAmn, I wish he wasn't right.
                          Thank you No I kid, I based that prediction off the Chargers ability to make Russell look like a good QB. I will admit that once Grads went down, I thought the game was over, but Campbell showed some good stuff yesterday.

Lots of BS penalties on both sides and some downright hideous no calls. Just another division game.

But I do know one thing: If people don't respect me now, I'm going to get that respect at some point."--Mike Mitchell

Comment

Originally posted by MarineRaider View Post
                            Thank you No I kid, I based that prediction off the Chargers ability to make Russell look like a good QB. I will admit that once Grads went down, I thought the game was over, but Campbell showed some good stuff yesterday.

Lots of BS penalties on both sides and some downright hideous no calls. Just another division game.
                            Yes, we in a way beat ourselves (again). Not saying your team didn't play well especially towards the end but there were a lot of things going on that should have been called on both sides. Did you see that swing Seymore took?

Quote of the year:

Comment

Boltman is STILL a sad case.

Comment

Working...
                              X