X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
      Oh I hope that little twerp never sees the Chargers win a SB. He'll grow up to be a foolish, bitter old man who makes threads on Broncos MBs telling Bronco fans to just shut up and quit talking about the Broncos. He might even resort to making posts calling all Bronco fans drunk, pot addicted, neglectful parents then whine about personal attacks. Yep, I see loser written all over this little basement dwelling burden.
      LOL, bravo. Couldnt have said it any better

Comment

Originally posted by DoJo Chargerfan View Post
        the now infamous Vikings game we had 9 go down either before or during the game
        They were just trying to get off the feild so AP wouldn't run them over...again
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by DoJo Chargerfan View Post
          oh and this video is clearly staged.

He first says "we were in fg range" then says "the games not over yet." The game's over and probably has been over for quite some time. Also notice his "mom" never says a word and I'm SUUUUUURRRREEEEE his "mom" would post that on youtube, right? Clearly staged.
          Though i do think it probably was staged, it could have not been...

i dont see why the fg thing makes a difference??

Comment

it's completely fake. if you noticed at 0:07 there's a steelers pennant there so i'm going to assume they're steelers fans
            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
              That kid needs a strong male presence in the house, someone who will snap him up by the back of the neck and tell him to grow a set, that is a typical mommas boy, the worlds comming to an end because his favorite team lost, spoiled little brat, i bet if his mommy takes him to the store and they are sold out of his favorite Video Game he will fall down the floor crying and holding his breath untill his mommy comforts him and buys him an ice cream......somebody just please slap this punk for his own good.
              Nah, he'll probably just get on his computer and post something idiotic on the Chargers message board. "Hey, we still had 500 yards of offense!"

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                it's completely fake. if you noticed at 0:07 there's a steelers pennant there so i'm going to assume they're steelers fans
                How do we know that's not an emergency pennant for times such as this?

Comment

This video was featured on AOTS last night.

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                    Did that seriously just happen?
                    Here, let me guess the Chargers fans' response.

"I bet all of you Donk fans were doing that after your sorry team got trampled."

I'm calling it here.
                    My inner-child was totally acting that way. I even turned down carnal relations with the woman that night...That's right Raider victories are a form or birth control.

Either way though INT or Nate Kaeding, we probably would have lost the game.

Watching a good team play like krep hurts, especially when it's YOUR team.
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol, vids not a fake, the mom left a comment on the vid saying the family is full of Steelers fans in Pitt & the kid is the lone Charger fan(I know, typical). Plus, you can't fake that vomit cough

Comment

Working...
                      X