No announcement yet.

AFC west....No SB this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh probably not, but both the chiefs or chargers have good looking teams, i am more wanting to a dominate AFC west again though
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Firstwave64 View Post
      No team in the AFC west will go to the big game this year...its only week bah bah whatever...its not going to happen..........I think we can all agree on this ..lol
      You don't really know that for sure.

However, there are 2 infallible truths that WE DO KNOW about the AFCW this year that WE ALL CAN AGREE ON:

1) The Denver Broncos WILL NOT HAVE A WINNING RECORD THIS YEAR
      2) The Denver Broncos WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR

Enough Said/Thread Closed.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
        You don't really know that for sure.

However, there are 2 infallible truths that WE DO KNOW about the AFCW this year that WE ALL CAN AGREE ON:

1) The Denver Broncos WILL NOT HAVE A WINNING RECORD THIS YEAR
        2) The Denver Broncos WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR

Enough Said/Thread Closed.

Mark SD and the raiders under number 2 as well
        sigpic

Comment

I'm bumping this thread for truth.

Quote of the year:

Comment

after what i've seen the past few weeks i have to agree with this

i still think we can beat the afc south, and possibly upset a team like pitt (very doubtful though) but as well as we hung with NE in sd, i can't imagine us beating an afc east team, we'd have to get extremely lucky and put together a run like the giants did.

i don't see it happening, too much jekyll and hyde among the chargers chiefs and raiders to think any of them can make any kind of run vs quality opponents.
            sigpic

Comment

Anything can happen in the playoffs...but no I don't see it happening.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
              J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
              R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                after what i've seen the past few weeks i have to agree with this

i still think we can beat the afc south, and possibly upset a team like pitt (very doubtful though) but as well as we hung with NE in sd, i can't imagine us beating an afc east team, we'd have to get extremely lucky and put together a run like the giants did.

i don't see it happening, too much jekyll and hyde among the chargers chiefs and raiders to think any of them can make any kind of run vs quality opponents.
                NE is playing amazing right now, and will probably get homefield advantage where they don't lose often. That offense is tough to stop, so many weapons, and Brady is looking back to form.

If SD does get in, they would probably play Balt or Jets barring a collapse. The Jets do play at Pit, at Chi, so could be 9-6 heading into Week 17.

Comment

Working...
                X