Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Chargers win the division or concede? Vote now and comment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Oakland is still Oakland. Better that last year but still a .500 team or worse. No way they win the division.
    Now now hold on there cowboy! That may be the case but let's let the season mature just a little more before making that proclamation. The next 4 games will hopefully tell our tale. Give me that. After 7 years, let me hold onto this thread of hope for a few more weeks.

An ego thread? Absolutely. Tired of stroking himself and just looking for a helping hand.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
      Ok Donks and you 2 other divisional garbage teams. Post your vote here whether or not you think the Chargers will win the division for the 5th straight year or is this the year the Chargers concede? Cast your vote, the time is now. Go ahead and kick us while we are down. We are used to it by now seeing how since 2007 we have started out 2-3 each and every time and have been called every name in the NFL smack book and all the reasons under the orange sun why we won't win the division. Here we are again folks, same song and dance...different year. Does anyone need the music sheet from last year? I have a copy in case you lost it.

While you are contemplating, dreaming, wishing, living on cloud9, or however you choose to describe your delusional and wishful ways of thinking keep in mind the following facts and stats. For some reason history has a way of repeating itself in the Rivers era in the regular season regardless of the Chargers slow starts. As an example the Rivers era Chargers keep winning the division in spite of starting out as losers. Will this be another year of the same...Chargers winning the division or will this be the year that the Chargers hand the reigns to the division over to one of you bozo's? Considering the following stats, I like our chances at taking the division again for the 5th year in a row:

(Rivers Era) AFCW after game 5:

Chargers record: 36 wins, 8 losses (.818)
      Vs. Division 16-1 (.941), 12-0 last 3 seasons

Broncos record: 17 wins, 27 losses (.386)
      Vs. Division 6-10 (.375), 5-7 last 3 seasons

Chiefs record: 13 wins, 31 losses (.295)
      Vs Division 8-11 (.421), 4-10 last 3 seasons

Raiders record: 12 wins, 32 losses (.273)
      Vs Division 2-12 (.143), 2-8 last 3 seasons

After game 5, the Chargers have the same number of division wins (16) the past 4 seasons as the Broncos, Chiefs, and Raiders combined (16). What does that tell you about who owns this division after week 5 and who the chokers are?

After game 5, the Chargers have have won more divisional games the past 3 seasons (12) than the Broncos, Chiefs, and Raiders combined (11) and are undefeated in the division in this time frame. What does that tell you about who owns this division after week 5 and who the chokers are?

On a final note, even Accu-Score, the leader in sports forecasting, still has the Chargers winning the division in spite of our 2-3 record. LMAO, the Broncos are an extreme long shot at posting a winning record and you might as well forget the playoffs:

http://accuscore.com/nfl/tools/team-win-forecasts
      You are trying oh so hard to fill RODs shoes. You FAIL at being ROD give it up,you are not even qualified to hold his extreemly undersized jock peewee.
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Where is the Chuck Norris option in this poll?
        sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Yes, it will be San Diego winning the division again.

I'm not sold on the Chiefs. also, they're no longer unbeaten.

The Raiders winning this division?

We're re-building and injuries are owning us more than the Colts do.

I don't see the Chargers going 12-0 rest of the year, but i would say maybe 11-5 finish or so. they did lose to the Chiefs, Raiders, and Seahawks...
          sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
          Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Um this is not a "will the Chargers make it to the Super Bowl" thread. Don't be so ignorant.

You want to talk about rebuilding? OK, the Broncos have been trying to re-build since Elway retired and have managed to make the post season 4 times with 5 games played and walked away with only 1 win and 4 completely horrendous blow out losses, 3 of which were one-and-done seasons when the Broncos were supposed to advance with 2 time Ring HC Mike Shannahan and all that talent. Don't talk to me about going 1 and done sir, look at your own team, you were pathetic in those playoff losses and you know it. 1 playoff win the past 11 seasons...pfff....what a complete joke. Broncos haven't made the playoffs the past 4 straight seasons and will not make the playoffs again this year. Crap your team can't even put together a winning season anymore. Your on your 2nd HC and 4th QB who is still unproven other than a crap load of yards just like Cutler while Rivers. Wake us Charger fans up when the Broncos make the playoffs, hell just a winning season for that matter.

you are right. We have not done well lately, and have gone 1 and done pretty much every time since 1999. But the difference is..................

We do not boast about it, because it is nothing new. We dont have the media pumping us like rothlisberger does dates. Because we know we will be back. This is not a first time for us. We do not have to celebrate it E-V-E-R-Y- S-I-N-G-L-E- Y-E-A-R.. like our fellow bolt fans. Now I know it is like the first time you lost your virginity, you are on top of the world with such a new and great experience. But those of us who know how to go all the way and do it right. Do not boast because we know that we are going to get it again. In 1 year we wiped the slate clean and started over and still have no had a losing record.

Like I said, the pre season superbowl champs
            So far:
            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by RAIDER951 View Post
              I'll always give credit where credit is due so I have no problem saying CryMeaRiver is one of the best in the business. Unfortunately for the Dolt fans that glass cabinet will remain empty, probably forever. But it's not your fault so don't take this personal. It's part of San Diego's mentality. It's in the air they/you breathe every day. It's in the water you drink. Most recent example - the Padres. There will never be a title of significance in San Diego - the little red headed step sister to Los Angeles.

Sometimes I actually feel sorry for Dolt fans. Well not really but it is pretty pathetic to see your team play well for 3/4 of the season and go into the post season representing the AFCW only to CHOKE. You talk about pathetic. That's pathetic. The Raiders have been losing for 7 years now and our message boards have been full of unrest for years. Visited a Dolt message board on Monday and Holy Cow, people were throwing themselves off the wagon left and right. Thought I heard a few femurs breaking but not sure

BTW, this whole thread is whack. A Dolt fan posting on a Donkey message board asking "Who will win the AFCW". That's like asking a staunch conservative their position on abortion. You know what the majority of answers are going to be. It's as though the intention of this thread is to argue over the obvious answer - the Raiders will win the AFCW. Uhhh, what do you expect me to say "The Dolts"? Come on now, you seem like a relatively intelligent person, quit politicking.
              Don't feel sorry for us. It is what it is. Who knows, maybe someday you'll eat those words sooner than later. Yeah, its sad seeing how a lot of dolt fair weathers jump ship but not me. I'm actually still here talking WHILE my team is losing. As far as this thread being whack thats your opinion.

The reality is I have no idea what the answers would be which is the whole point of poll thread to get a general consensus of what fans feel this year about the division and who's going to win it or if the Chargers are going to concede it. Of course if you think the dolts will win then pick them. Just because you are a Raider fan doesn't mean you have to pick your team and lie about it when you know damn well the Raiders aren't going to even put up a winning season this year let alone make the playoffs.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Chiefs.

That defense will get them somewhere. It already has.

Comment

Originally posted by RAIDER951 View Post
                  Now now hold on there cowboy! That may be the case but let's let the season mature just a little more before making that proclamation. The next 4 games will hopefully tell our tale. Give me that. After 7 years, let me hold onto this thread of hope for a few more weeks.

An ego thread? Absolutely. Tired of stroking himself and just looking for a helping hand.
                  Hey, sorry no offence meant there. They are doing some good things and are in the same place as the Broncos I believe. We have our injuries and your team still need a few pieces. Don't worry I think we can all agree the arrow is finally pointing up in Oakland.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                    Yes, it will be San Diego winning the division again.

I'm not sold on the Chiefs. also, they're no longer unbeaten.

The Raiders winning this division?

We're re-building and injuries are owning us more than the Colts do.

I don't see the Chargers going 12-0 rest of the year, but i would say maybe 11-5 finish or so. they did lose to the Chiefs, Raiders, and Seahawks...
                    there are not 12 more games left in the season, they could go 11-0 but not 12-0

either way, the chargers are best teh team in the division, but any team in this division could beat them, and with there already 2 division loses tehy should have a harder time in the division, taking they are in last place with tiebreakers at the moment.
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm
                    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Don't feel sorry for us. It is what it is. Who knows, maybe someday you'll eat those words sooner than later. Yeah, its sad seeing how a lot of dolt fair weathers jump ship but not me. I'm actually still here talking WHILE my team is losing. As far as this thread being whack thats your opinion.

The reality is I have no idea what the answers would be which is the whole point of poll thread to get a general consensus of what fans feel this year about the division and who's going to win it or if the Chargers are going to concede it. Of course if you think the dolts will win then pick them. Just because you are a Raider fan doesn't mean you have to pick your team and lie about it when you know damn well the Raiders aren't going to even put up a winning season this year let alone make the playoffs.
                      I pick them to win the division until they prove they can't. If you want to pervert that and call it a lie, that's your prerogative. Still don't know why you should give a flyin flip about what a Donkey fan thinks about your team's success. OK so if it's a negative comment you argue and if it's a positive comment, you get a chubby. Whack Whack Whack!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        Hey, sorry no offence meant there. They are doing some good things and are in the same place as the Broncos I believe. We have our injuries and your team still need a few pieces. Don't worry I think we can all agree the arrow is finally pointing up in Oakland.
                        Ah man Thanks. Thought I was going to have to jump off the San Diego bridge for a minute. Thank goodness there's a pretty long line.
                        sigpic

Comment

the chargers will still win the division, they are by far the best team that has played very sloppy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                            there are not 12 more games left in the season, they could go 11-0 but not 12-0

either way, the chargers are best teh team in the division, but any team in this division could beat them, and with there already 2 division loses tehy should have a harder time in the division, taking they are in last place with tiebreakers at the moment.
                            By your logic if any team can beat them in the division then any team can take the division, correct? Another words, its anyone's guess who will win the division and the Chargers don't have any stranglehold on the division anymore right? Don't forget about our other 7 games outside of this division still remaining that we can also win. Honestly if we go 13-3 this year I wouldn't be shocked at all. We did it last year with the same 2-3 record out of the gate with absolutely no running game and a suspect defense.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              You are trying oh so hard to fill RODs shoes. You FAIL at being ROD give it up,you are not even qualified to hold his extreemly undersized jock peewee.
                              I know some of you really really miss Rod. Sorry I'm not the one to replace hm. I don't have the knowhow nor will I try.

Quote of the year:

Comment

You act like this is some new prediction. Bronco fans have been predicting the AFCW wide open since Rivers stepped his ass on the field as our starter. From there is been all down hill for the Broncos yet here we are again, same song, different year. Broncos win division and make playoffs . Sure, uh huh, yeah right. Its getting old and lame. You know the Broncos will not make the playoffs EVER with McDaniels as your head coach. You donk fans will be calling for his head at the end of this season, watch and see.
                                NEVER, you can't predict the future.

After the Jets game our schedule gets easier while the Dolts schedule starts to get tough and they play some real teams.

Only thing i'm calling for is all these freaking injuries to STOP.

Comment

Working...
                                X