Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Chargers win the division or concede? Vote now and comment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was an Octopus that picked Spain to win the World Cup. Can we get his thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      There was an Octopus that picked Spain to win the World Cup. Can we get his thoughts?
      We already tried that.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
        Where is the Chuck Norris option in this poll?
        I don't think you looked hard enough.

And as this poll shows so far, the only thing that beats Chuck Norris is the Denver Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
          By your logic if any team can beat them in the division then any team can take the division, correct? Another words, its anyone's guess who will win the division and the Chargers don't have any stranglehold on the division anymore right? Don't forget about our other 7 games outside of this division still remaining that we can also win. Honestly if we go 13-3 this year I wouldn't be shocked at all. We did it last year with the same 2-3 record out of the gate with absolutely no running game and a suspect defense.
          I'd be absolutely shocked if you went 13-3 for a few reasons.

You haven't even played a good team yet. Or faced a top tier QB yet either.

SD still has to play at Indy, at Hou, at Cin, at Den, vs Den, vs NE, vs Tenn, vs KC.

You really think SD wins all 8 of those games, highly doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post

And as this poll shows so far, the only thing that beats Chuck Norris is the Denver Broncos.
            And all is well in the world.
            sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post

Wow. My thread has just been "Modjacked".

How in the World can 1 posters single vote mysteriously transform into 11 as if his single vote is worth 11.

Are you saying Chuck Norris has the strength and stamina equal to that of 11 men?

All I can say is wow.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                I'd be absolutely shocked if you went 13-3 for a few reasons.

You haven't even played a good team yet. Or faced a top tier QB yet either.

SD still has to play at Indy, at Hou, at Cin, at Den, vs Den, vs NE, vs Tenn, vs KC.

You really think SD wins all 8 of those games, highly doubtful.

Seems like I've heard these same questions before the past 3 straight seasons after our first 5 games and now again this year.

Why do you donk fans keep asking us the same thing over and over and over and over again?

You already know what the answer and outcome is going to be and at the end of the year Bronco fans always have to retract their statements and eat their words.
                Last edited by BOLTMAN-1; 10-15-2010, 12:52 PM.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Wow. My thread has just been "Modjacked".

How in the World can 1 posters single vote mysteriously transform into 11 as if his single vote is worth 11.

Are you saying Chuck Norris has the strength and stamina equal to that of 11 men?

All I can say is wow.
                  No clue what you're talking about.

I voted for the Broncos.

Comment

I think the 49ers have a big chance at winning the Superbowl.

Comment

Seems like I've heard these same questions before the past 3 straight seasons after our first 5 games and now again this year.

Why do you donk fans keep asking us the same thing over and over and over and over again?

You already know what the answer and outcome is going to be and at the end of the year Bronco fans always have to retract their statements and eat their words.
                      lol at the image.

but you went 11-0 last season with more talent, and less injuries. look at who you've missed this season: matthews (at times) Merriman (even tho he's gone when he's healthy) Nannee, and most importantly, vincent jackson. you guys had all of them healthy last year and you had the run. also look at who you played before and after week 6 last season:
                      BEFORE: At Raiders (W) Vs. Ravens (L) VS Dolphins (W) at Steelers (L) Vs. Broncos (L) Tough schedule cause that was before the steelers choked, the Broncos during their 6-0 run, the Raiders in oakland, and the Ravens played inconsistantly
                      After: (all wins) @ Chiefs, Vs. Raiders, at Giants, vs. Eagles, at Broncos, Vs. Chiefs, at Browns, At Cowboys, Vs. Bengals, At Titans, Vs. Redskins.

i can you guys going maybe 11-5 or somewhere round there. 8-8 at worst. but don't expect 13-3...
                      sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                      Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Boltman-1 talks to much

Comment

Now that the carnage from week six is strewn all over the place and the Chargers lost to all the teams they were supposed to have beat thus far (the so called "easy schedule wins") have you changed your minds about who the division winner could be?

Right now its a dead tie between Chuck Norris (14) and the Denver Broncos (14). Funny thing is Chuck Norris has only 4 voters yet he has cheated the system somehow by getting 14 points off those 4 voters.
                          Last edited by BOLTMAN-1; 10-18-2010, 01:52 PM.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by Bobs My Uncle View Post
                            Boltman-1 talks to much
                            Who's your uncle?

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                              I'd be absolutely shocked if you went 13-3
                              Ok then how about 12-4. Would that suit your fancy?

Quote of the year:

Comment

Ok then how about 12-4. Would that suit your fancy?
                                No, you won't go 12-4.

Especially if Gates is out for an extended period of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X