Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Chargers win the division or concede? Vote now and comment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
    Now that the carnage from week six is strewn all over the place and the Chargers lost to all the teams they were supposed to have beat thus far (the so called "easy schedule wins") have you changed your minds about who the division winner could be?

Right now its a dead tie between Chuck Norris (14) and the Denver Broncos (14). Funny thing is Chuck Norris has only 4 voters yet he has cheated the system somehow by getting 14 points off those 4 voters.
    Right now i'd say the Chiefs.

They have been the most consistent and their schedule is favorable the rest of the way. But i don't trust Matt Cassel.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      Right now i'd say the Chiefs.

They have been the most consistent and their schedule is favorable the rest of the way. But i don't trust Matt Cassel.
      How did Cassell win 14 games as the back up to Brady?

Was that him or was the all Belichick?

Quote of the year:

Comment

I'm going to have to go with the Chiefs at this point. They won't get far in the playoffs but they'll win the division nonetheless. I honestly can't say they'll win it while keeping a straight face, but this AFCW division is just so bad, I have to go with the team with the best record as of right now. I think they'll win it with an 9-7 or 8-8 record, no more than that especially with Cassel as their QB.
        Last edited by Amari24; 10-18-2010, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
          How did Cassell win 14 games as the back up to Brady?

Was that him or was the all Belichick?
          It was the system, and the fact that he had 2 top WRs to throw to.

Comment

still saying the chargers will pull it together and win the division. more wishful thinking than anything but i have learned to never count them out, especially in this division lol
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              still saying the chargers will pull it together and win the division. more wishful thinking than anything but i have learned to never count them out, especially in this division lol
              lol, what a homer..

Comment

lol, what a homer..
                coming from you? now that is a laugher.

in this division? yes they can still win it. but like i said, its mainly wishful thinking. at least i can admit that, unlike you and your homer posts lol
                sigpic

Comment

coming from you? now that is a laugher.

in this division? yes they can still win it. but like i said, its mainly wishful thinking. at least i can admit that, unlike you and your homer posts lol
                  Says the biggest homer on the boards.

I was just joking about that, but SD has 4 L's, and hasn't even hit the tough part of their schedule yet. While we start the easier part of ours.

But i agree in this division, nothing will surprise me.

Comment

Says the biggest homer on the boards.

I was just joking about that, but SD has 4 L's, and hasn't even hit the tough part of their schedule yet. While we start the easier part of ours.

But i agree in this division, nothing will surprise me.
                    if you actually think i am the biggest homer here, you really are hopelessly delusional.
                    sigpic

Comment

if you actually think i am the biggest homer here, you really are hopelessly delusional.
                      Have to back baph on this one. As infuriating as him homerism can be at times he does give his team a fair amount of criticism also.

Comment

Working...
                      X