Jason Campbell sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    At least you guys don't have Jason Campbell.. I think all would agree with that.
    Dude!

Jason Campbell's 10.8 QB rating today was the second worst by a Raiders QB since 1970. The guy that had the worst? If you said JaMarcus Russell... you're wrong. It was, of all people, Ken Stabler. And I believe it was because he was 1-3 for - something yards and a pick. That was in 1970.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      Dude!

Jason Campbell's 10.8 QB rating today was the second worst by a Raiders QB since 1970. The guy that had the worst? If you said JaMarcus Russell... you're wrong. It was, of all people, Ken Stabler. And I believe it was because he was 1-3 for - something yards and a pick. That was in 1970.
      hahaha man never thought I'd see such suckage from the QB position after we got rid of Russell...

Comment

hahaha man never thought I'd see such suckage from the QB position after we got rid of Russell...
        Campbell is pathetic... Don't remember Plunkett playing that bad

Comment

he looked decent against the chargers lol
          sigpic

Comment

8-21 83 yards 0 TD's, 2 INT vs the 49ers

if Campbell starts next week against you guys, look for a BIG win
            Oh i don't know, we have a precedence of making crappy Raider Quarterbacks look like league MVP's.
            I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
              Oh i don't know, we have a precedence of making crappy Raider Quarterbacks look like league MVP's.
              lol yeah the worst they are the better they look lol got to love division rivalries and the upsets they produce
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                he looked decent against the chargers lol
                Bit of a case of "jamarcus russell against denver syndrome" there if you know what i mean... i'm really wary for next week for that reason
                Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

How good can a QB possibly be when he gets only 5 attempts to pass in the second and third quarters combined? And, when he did get those 5 opportunities, he was throwing behind a line that allowed stampede after stampede to the QB? And, when he was able to get a ball off to the intended target, he had guys like Darrius "Hands? I Don't Need No Stinking Hands" Heyward Bey on the receiving end. Seriously, the Raiders didn't attempt a single short pass after the first period, and there were only two then IIRC -- it's 5 step drop and wait for the WR's to get down field. The rest of the plays, for the most part, were Bush, right up the middle for two yards. Sure, it worked in the first quarter but, after the 27th consecutive time.... The Raiders need to embrace the short pass if their linemen are going to do little but act like ushers for a bunch of pre-teen girls at a Justin Bieber concert.

Comment

Word around the campfire is that Kyle Boller starts this Sunday. Campbell may have injured his knee.

Comment

I didn't know you could have a passer rating of 10. This guy is done in Oakland and I really hope he's cut this week or demoted to 3rd on the depth chart.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
                        How good can a QB possibly be when he gets only 5 attempts to pass in the second and third quarters combined? And, when he did get those 5 opportunities, he was throwing behind a line that allowed stampede after stampede to the QB? And, when he was able to get a ball off to the intended target, he had guys like Darrius "Hands? I Don't Need No Stinking Hands" Heyward Bey on the receiving end. Seriously, the Raiders didn't attempt a single short pass after the first period, and there were only two then IIRC -- it's 5 step drop and wait for the WR's to get down field. The rest of the plays, for the most part, were Bush, right up the middle for two yards. Sure, it worked in the first quarter but, after the 27th consecutive time.... The Raiders need to embrace the short pass if their linemen are going to do little but act like ushers for a bunch of pre-teen girls at a Justin Bieber concert.
                        According to Cable he had protection other than a couple of sacks. He just didn't pull the trigger fast enough, which is the same thing I saw.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RAIDER951 View Post
                          According to Cable he had protection other than a couple of sacks. He just didn't pull the trigger fast enough, which is the same thing I saw.
                          From what I saw and heard, he scrambled from imaginary fiends and ran from ghosts in cleats.

Comment

And again, we don't have the benefit of seeing what's down the field but, when they're lining up only 2 WR's and DHB is continually tied up at the line of scrimmage... And again, in two quarters, the Raiders attempted only 5 pass plays after a relatively productive first quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
                              And again, we don't have the benefit of seeing what's down the field but, when they're lining up only 2 WR's and DHB is continually tied up at the line of scrimmage... And again, in two quarters, the Raiders attempted only 5 pass plays after a relatively productive first quarter.
                              True. That's the bad thing about TV as you can't see downfield.
                              sigpic

Comment

True. That's the bad thing about TV as you can't see downfield.
                                But, on the up side, you do get to see what other shows are coming up this week in between every single play! A few weeks back, I saw an NFL break that showed me a scoring alert of the game that I was watching -- now that's some quality programing!

I really hate what the NFL has done to televised games.

But back to the point, I can't put it all on Campbell because there are so many other things wrong with the team. I think that, if you had quality ownership that was able to bring in quality coaching, these same players would be performing very differently.

Comment

Working...
                                X