Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Campbell sucks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    ..Any hope I spoke of in August is pretty much gone after watching Campbell's perfromances....too bad Gradkowski is out cuz he's the best one at QB right now ....Boller??? um...I hope Michael Bush is ready for about 40 carries....is McFaddon ready?

    Well...perhaps the broncos will once again rise to the occasion and play like poo when we visit...

    The glimmer of hope anyone has right now is an 8-8 or 7-9 record wins the division. Which is certainly within the realm of possibilities.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Dr.Death View Post
      The glimmer of hope anyone has right now is an 8-8 or 7-9 record wins the division. Which is certainly within the realm of possibilities.
      And the Raiders have the shortest losing streak in the AFCW. In this division, that's called dominance!

      Comment


      • #48
        bronco team wil never be good til tey fin a QB..

        quinn, orton n timmy tebow are medicore n nothning speceial.
        all hail Al Davis..greaest owner n nfl historiy...has builde raider team ibnto a dynasty thad wil be formidable for yrs to come

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Raiderjoe1 View Post
          bronco team wil never be good til tey fin a QB..

          quinn, orton n timmy tebow are medicore n nothning speceial.
          Says the fan of the team thats playing musical chairs for the QB spot every week.

          Your still looking for a QB, you benched campbell and soon your coach and coordinators will be fired again. Seriously you have had more starting QB's coordinators and coaches in the last 7 years then most teams have in an entire franchise history. I am actually starting to feel sorry for the Raiders which should never happen but you have been so pathetic for so long I am actually starting to feel sympathetic, but instead of being a 100% raider hater Ill say Ive become 98%
          Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-20-2010, 02:55 AM.
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

          Comment


          • #50
            I mean if you guys don't want Orton....

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Hatake. View Post
              I mean if you guys don't want Orton....
              No thanks, Orton does well. Now if we can swing a deal for Quinn,...

              Comment


              • #52
                Jason

                From what I see, it's not the QB's in Oakland that suck it's the wide outs. The ball bounces off there chest gets picked off and now Jason sucks. LOL.........................

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by DavisMVP View Post
                  From what I see, it's not the QB's in Oakland that suck it's the wide outs. The ball bounces off there chest gets picked off and now Jason sucks. LOL.........................
                  The O-line sucks as well. But yes, Both Ford and DHB have a really bad habit of waiting for the ball and catching it with the body.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I think the Raiders should bring JaMarcus back.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by DavisMVP View Post
                      From what I see, it's not the QB's in Oakland that suck it's the wide outs. The ball bounces off there chest gets picked off and now Jason sucks. LOL.........................
                      It's a lot of things but starts with the QB. If you're holding the ball as long as Jason tends to, the line collapses and you end up checking down, which is the reputation that followed him from Washington. Now take Grad and you'll see he's looking down field first and releases the ball much faster. Gets the WR's involved early and more often.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by RAIDER951 View Post
                        It's a lot of things but starts with the QB. If you're holding the ball as long as Jason tends to, the line collapses and you end up checking down, which is the reputation that followed him from Washington. Now take Grad and you'll see he's looking down field first and releases the ball much faster. Gets the WR's involved early and more often.
                        Well it helps hes been there longer and has the timing down. Also I think Grad is more respected in the lockerroom which in this case especially is important. In the end he give you the best shot of winning.
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          wow dude, your QB isn't that bad, they played a very good defense.
                          Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                          Check out his RZ stats. He gains tons of meaningless yards and does nothing when it matters.
                          Hey, Denver's QB scored a redzone TD!!!!!


                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X