X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chazoe60
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    wow dude, your QB isn't that bad, they played a very good defense.
    Check out his RZ stats. He gains tons of meaningless yards and does nothing when it matters.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
    At least you guys know you have a problem. We are stuck in mediocrity with a QB that will never pull us out of it. And a bunch of fans who worship him as if he is elite.
    wow dude, your QB isn't that bad, they played a very good defense.

Leave a comment:

• ParkHill-71
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Maybe just the few Orton homers say he's elite.

I'd say he's an above average QB. It's not like we were facing one of the best defenses in the NFL today.
    I agree....He is above average, not great! Even in my criticism of him last year, all I said was the furthest he would ever take us was the playoffs!
    Last edited by ParkHill-71; 10-17-2010, 07:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    At least you guys know you have a problem. We are stuck in mediocrity with a QB that will never pull us out of it. And a bunch of fans who worship him as if he is elite.
    Maybe just the few Orton homers say he's elite.

I'd say he's an above average QB. It's not like we were facing one of the best defenses in the NFL today.

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    We could REALLY use JaMarcus Russell this week.

I hate you.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    We could REALLY use JaMarcus Russell this week.

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    So you think the raiders would rather have gradkow than orton? or are you just comparing orton to campbell for the sake of controversy???

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    But good ole' Tebow is a savior, am I right?

You Orton haters crack me up.

OBVIOUSLY the best option we have BY FAR. A lot of teams would love to have Orton.
    Yeah, probably about 16 of them. That's right with Orton we will always be mediocre. I hope I am wrong trust me. I want nothing more than to see the Broncos win, but I also call them like I see them and with Orton I never see us better than middle of the road. Please post the proof that I am wrong, if there is some.

Leave a comment:

• Mac Dre
    replied

Well, we aren't STUCK with the dude. And we all know KO isn't a clutch zomfg QB. But he did a good job for the most part, besides the retarded snap. He should have fell on the ball though, I guess he thought he could pick it up and throw it away though.

Either way, good hard fought game. Get over it and on to next week

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    But good ole' Tebow is a savior, am I right?

You Orton haters crack me up.

OBVIOUSLY the best option we have BY FAR. A lot of teams would love to have Orton.

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    8-21 83 yards 0 TD's, 2 INT vs the 49ers

if Campbell starts next week against you guys, look for a BIG win

Leave a comment:

• RaiderFanSD
    started a topic Jason Campbell sucks

Jason Campbell sucks

8-21 83 yards 0 TD's, 2 INT vs the 49ers

if Campbell starts next week against you guys, look for a BIG win
Working...
X