Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caption This! (Division Edition)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Caption This! (Division Edition)




    keep it funny

  • #2
    The blind leading the blind.

    Comment


    • #3
      KC hasn't looked bad once all season. Been in every game more than the rest of the division can say.I have a feeling that its thiers to lose.
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
        Helloooooo 1969.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          KC hasn't looked bad once all season. Been in every game more than the rest of the division can say.I have a feeling that its thiers to lose.
          it has been theirs to lose ever since they took that 2 game lead after week 3.

          i would agree that KC has been the only team consistent, although i am still not totally convinced because of their QB.

          records aside i think they probably are the best team right now.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            it has been theirs to lose ever since they took that 2 game lead after week 3.

            i would agree that KC has been the only team consistent, although i am still not totally convinced because of their QB.

            records aside i think they probably are the best team right now.
            who would be your second best???

            i just wanna hear it from the horses mouth

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
              Helloooooo 1969.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQhQR_hJsGE
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                who would be your second best???

                i just wanna hear it from the horses mouth
                probably the broncos but i think they are pretty evenly matched on the suck scale. who knows? the chargers could be the worst team when its all said and done, if they keep playing like this they will be.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  probably the broncos but i think they are pretty evenly matched on the suck scale. who knows? the chargers could be the worst team when its all said and done, if they keep playing like this they will be.
                  Ehhh, wish I could agree with the Chargers being the worst team, but its going to be hard to pass the Raiders, even though they did hand you a loss.

                  That team is just a disaster. Period.
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What drunk ass made these preseason predictions?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      my suckometer scale:

                      Chiefs at 25% suckometers
                      Broncos at 55% suckometers
                      Chargers at 60% suckometers
                      Raiders at 75% suckometers



                      yes i am using percents with units... makes 0 sense and goes against the whole concept of percents

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The AFC West is the worst division in football, just saying that makes me sick.

                        Everyone (myself included) thought going into the season that it was the NFC West but I for one believe that any team in that divison could beat any team in ours. (Yes, I know any team can beat any team on any giving Sunday)


                        This season is flat-out depressing so far.


                        At least the tough part of our schedule is behind us.........
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                          my suckometer scale:

                          Chiefs at 25% suckometers
                          Broncos at 55% suckometers
                          Chargers at 60% suckometers
                          Raiders at 75% suckometers
                          that's a fair assessment IMO



                          yes i am using percents with units... makes 0 sense and goes against the whole concept of percents
                          it was a good idea, puts an emphasis on the fail. lol
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            KC hasn't looked bad once all season. Been in every game more than the rest of the division can say.I have a feeling that its thiers to lose.
                            Well, not so fast...If our defense lays another egg like they did today, we'll be lucky to win another game! We also have cassel at QB...

                            However, we were just a few plays away from being 5-0 at this point.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Some of these captions aren't funny and sound a little like discussion.
                              I really like Cheese.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X