Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At Least the Broncos Didn't Lose to the Rams

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
    I dunno, lets try the fact that the jets don't lose 44-2 games, oh and they don't lose to teams that have recently gone through a whole season without a win. I'm not saying the rams are not a NFL-caliber team, in fact I kind of like them now. Honestly, you can connect the dots on your own, do you really need me to do it?
    i don't need to connect the dots when it comes to your excuse making, that is for sure.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      The Chargers are what I thought they were, and today showed me they just aren't very good.

      The Rams punched them in the mouth, and ran the ball down their throats to ice the game. Thet also pressured and sacked Rivers quite a bit, and proved the Chargers O-line just isn't very good.

      At this point, Mathews looks about as good as Moreno.

      The Broncos O-line/RB's blow, and until they fix that, they are going nowhere.

      Also, Orton wasn't special when he needed to be.

      He is a very good QB in the technical aspects of the game, but he is just not athletically able to make critical plays.

      At this point, I expect the Broncos to start Orton next season, but at some point Tebow will replace him next season.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        Jesus Christ! i meant i agree that a loss is a loss. i said it last time and i am saying it again right now. get off me and bring some smack! or STHU!!
        Hey buddy, I know your team lost, but so did ours. If you can't handle the talk tonight then hang up the gloves.

        Your STHU's and remarks regarding your little teste's, while funny, make you sound like a middle school kid..........and that's a losers mentality
        sigpic
        2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          sure you do, there's an excuse for every chargers win and an excuse for every broncos loss.

          you make excuses for losing therefore you have the classic case of losers mentality, its an epidemic around here apparently.
          You lost to the rams! Excuse me if I'm surprised that you managed a win against anyone. Look I would have smacked this even if we got murdered by the Jets. I'm not passing this opportunity up.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
            Hey buddy, I know your team lost, but so did ours. If you can't handle the talk tonight then hang up the gloves.

            Your STHU's and remarks regarding your little teste's, while funny, make you sound like a middle school kid..........and that's a losers mentality
            i can handle smack just fine lol

            it gets annoying when in every post someone tries to "pin me" on something that i usually never said or meant.

            it always derails the thread too.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              i can handle smack just fine lol

              it gets annoying when in every post someone tries to "pin me" on something that i usually never said or meant.

              it always derails the thread too.
              To be fair...

              There really wasn't much to derail here.....

              It was going to be a mess from the start.
              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Oh well.. I just think it's crazy to think a loss to a certain team is better than a loss to another team.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                  To be fair...

                  There really wasn't much to derail here.....

                  It was going to be a mess from the start.
                  lol jerk

                  10 char

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                    To be fair...

                    There really wasn't much to derail here.....

                    It was going to be a mess from the start.
                    lol good point.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                      Oh well.. I just think it's crazy to think a loss to a certain team is better than a loss to another team.
                      Alright fine, I'll admit that making this post so soon after our own loss was too soon. But it's the rams! "C'mon man!"

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
                        You lost to the rams! Excuse me if I'm surprised that you managed a win against anyone. Look I would have smacked this even if we got murdered by the Jets. I'm not passing this opportunity up.
                        Who cares....If you dont bring your game every week you can lose to anyone in the NFL. Last time I check....

                        Rams.... 3-3

                        Broncos.... 2-4.

                        So big deal we lost to a team that we were expexted to beat but that team also has more wins then Both the Chargers and Broncos.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                          Hey buddy, I know your team lost, but so did ours. If you can't handle the talk tonight then hang up the gloves.

                          Your STHU's and remarks regarding your little teste's, while funny, make you sound like a middle school kid..........and that's a losers mentality
                          Baph doesn't have a losers mentality, he's just a straight up loser.

                          He has come on here now for a few seasons, and run his junk about how great the Chargers are, and how they are a Super Bowl calibur team, and yet they can't win a road game, or even beat a good team this season.

                          All Charger fans live in denial in thinking they can just replace the talent they lost with any glob of protoplasm they run out there, but they are going to have to learn the hardway.

                          The Chargers window from the bounty they stole from the NY Giants in the Manning deal is long gone, and so are the Chargers hopes for being anything relevant as true contenders in the NFL.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                            Who cares....If you dont bring your game every week you can lose to anyone in the NFL. Last time I check....

                            Rams.... 3-3

                            Broncos.... 2-4.

                            So big deal we lost to a team that we were expexted to beat but that team also has more wins then Both the Chargers and Broncos.
                            I know I'd care if I was in your shoes. But if I was a choker fan I would have stopped watching football.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              losers mentality
                              I was just gonna say.

                              I'm not surprised another losers mentality thread was started.

                              Quote of the year:

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by MindField View Post
                                Baph doesn't have a losers mentality, he's just a straight up loser.

                                He has come on here now for a few seasons, and run his junk about how great the Chargers are, and how they are a Super Bowl calibur team, and yet they can't win a road game, or even beat a good team this season.

                                All Charger fans live in denial in thinking they can just replace the talent they lost with any glob of protoplasm they run out there, but they are going to have to learn the hardway.

                                The Chargers window from the bounty they stole from the NY Giants in the Manning deal is long gone, and so are the Chargers hopes for being anything relevant as true contenders in the NFL.
                                name calling now? i think i will report you now.

                                P.S
































































                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X