At Least the Broncos Didn't Lose to the Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    you me the jags that beat the broncos who lost to the chargers?
    You mean the Seahawks who beat the Chargers who lost to the Broncos.

Goes both ways baph.
    Last edited by ERoyal248; 10-17-2010, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
      I was just gonna say.

I'm not surprised another losers mentality thread was started.
      It's funny when I see a charger fan confuse loser's mentality with rational hope. Because there's no possible way for them to have rational hope, not when the chargers could have Manning or Brees and a superbowl by now, as opposed to a qb that performs great! The only bad thing about rivers is that the postseason is his kryptonite, whoops.

Barely losing to a team like the jets gives me rational hope for better things to come, btw. What does barely losing to the Rams give you?
      Last edited by OrangeFaithful; 10-17-2010, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
        You means the Seahawks who beat the Chargers who lost to the Broncos.

Goes both ways baph.
        yes i know, which is why i made the analogy in the first place. did you read the post i quoted? just wondering.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
          I know I'd care if I was in your shoes. But if I was a choker fan I would have stopped watching football.
          fairweather mentality as well? you poor poor soul. i feel sorry for you after you die and have to go before the football gods.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm telling you guys, the Rams aren't a joke anymore!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              You mean the Seahawks who beat the Chargers who lost to the Broncos.

Goes both ways baph.
              But weren't the Chargers supposed to be so far superior to the Broncos according to the Charger trolls?

Now they have to revert to comparing how bad they suck to what the Broncos are doing as some sort of lame justification

What the Broncos do is supposed to be irrelevant, because the Chargers were supposed to be this elite team with an elite QB, that just got off to a slow start and that would show how good they were as the season went along.

But even the most delusional Chargers freak has to look at their team sideways now

The Chargers suck

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
                I know I'd care if I was in your shoes. But if I was a choker fan I would have stopped watching football.
                So you must have loved watching your guy commit a horrible PI penalty on 4th down causing your team to "choke up" the game huh???

Yes we are the only chokers in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                  I've been saying that since the off season. They got their QB, a top 5 RB, all they need is a true #1 receiver, an O line, and a few fixes on defense and they're a deep playoff team for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                    Dude, the Rams are a week removed from a 44-6 loss to the freakin' Detroit Lions.

They might be better than 1-15 or whatever that got them the No. 1 overall pick, but they sure as hell are no juggernaut

Comment

you me the jags that beat the broncos who lost to the chargers?
                      We beat the titans who beat the giants who beat the bears who beat the cowboys who beat the texans who beat the chiefs who beat the niners who beat the raiders who beat the chargers....

Broncos > titans > giants > bears > cowboys > texans > chiefs > niners > raiders > chargers

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                        I've been saying that since the off season. They got their QB, a top 5 RB, all they need is a true #1 receiver, an O line, and a few fixes on defense and they're a deep playoff team for years to come.
                        I'm jealous to see a 1-15 team make such a quick turnaround like that. I'd so take a 1-15 season just to have a positive future with a guy like Bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                          We beat the titans who beat the giants who beat the bears who beat the cowboys who beat the texans who beat the chiefs who beat the niners who beat the raiders who beat the chargers....

Broncos > titans > giants > bears > cowboys > texans > chiefs > niners > raiders > chargers
                          hahahaha lol'd....

Comment

fairweather mentality as well? you poor poor soul. i feel sorry for you after you die and have to go before the football gods.
                            Touche, I will give you props for being extremely long suffering as a charger fan.

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                            So you must have loved watching your guy commit a horrible PI penalty on 4th down causing your team to "choke up" the game huh???

Yes we are the only chokers in the division.
                            Oh yeah, how I loved that. I loved the fumble and the bad snaps too! We made some really stupid mistakes sure, but we got some life back in our running game, our 1st round picks showed some of their promise, our fan base did all they could to disrupt the jets I'm sure it played a factor in the turnovers, btw our defense is starting to cause those again. There was a lot of good things to recognize about this loss. But I'll ask this again, what positive thing could you possibly gleam out of barely losing to THE RAMS?!

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post

not one of you apparently followed along and noticed i was actually not making the argument and discrediting another poster making that argument.
                              sigpic

Comment

not one of you apparently followed along and noticed i was actually not making the argument and discrediting another poster making that argument.
                                calm down baph, we just like to pick on you

Comment

Working...
                                X