losers mentality.
      I noticed that to....

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        someone pulled a fast one and deleted the OP i quoted. :nono:

losers mentality.
        Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
        I noticed that to....
        I'm honestly lost, so I'm going to stick my neck out there and ask: What?

Comment

name calling now? i think i will report you now.
          you are a ****ing moron dude. i wasn't saying my team was better than any other team because of past trophies, that is the very definition of trophy polishing and that is what you donk fans love to do.

he said why do i become a fan of bad teams....the point i was making is my team hasn't always been bad, that is not trophy polishing you ****tard.

now get off my nuts you annoying little Muppet.

Keep digging holes baph.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
            Keep digging holes baph.
            Random comment: that's an epic jaw

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
              Keep digging holes baph.
              i said that because someone reported me lol

besides, i was kidding in case you didn't notice.

it gets annoying when people accuse me of stuff i don't say or take me out of context to troll me like every thread lately.

successful troll was successful that time.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                I've been saying that since the off season. They got their QB, a top 5 RB, all they need is a true #1 receiver, an O line, and a few fixes on defense and they're a deep playoff team for years to come.
                Glad somebody else sees that!
                Originally posted by MindField View Post
                Dude, the Rams are a week removed from a 44-6 loss to the freakin' Detroit Lions.

They might be better than 1-15 or whatever that got them the No. 1 overall pick, but they sure as hell are no juggernaut
                Certainly they're no juggernaut, but they are a team that you can't under estimate anymore. Same with the Lions. A lions team that is still in it without Stafford at the helm. Are they going to beat the Steelers? Probably not, but it's no longer an "easy" win.
                sigpic

Comment

not one of you apparently followed along and noticed i was actually not making the argument and discrediting another poster making that argument.
                  don't make me go further... i can probably wrap up the entire nfl into it...

cept its hard with teams like the panthers

oh and btw, idk if you noticed but my post was a joke... one of those that people go hahahaha to.

i know you aren't dumb enough to throw that fact out there.

Comment

it gets annoying when people accuse me of stuff i don't say or take me out of context to troll me like every thread lately.

I'm not trolling you dude, you just keep saying stuff I think is stupid in every thread. Stop spamming the stupid everywhere and confine it to one area and it won't seem as bad anymore :thumb:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
                      'Nuff said.
                      is this to be taken seriously

if so then lmfao
                      sigpic Crushing internet tuffguys one at a time!!!

Originally Posted by BroncoLefty
                      Look Steeler fans....we know. We all know about the rings. We know about the past, ok? All you guys seem to want to do is talk about the past, I dont get it. The Patriots share this problem with you as well. Nobody cares-stop living in the past.<---- typical bronco forum hypocrite.

Comment

Just realized the Rams added a healthy Danario Alexander this last week, if he was healthy he would have been a top receiver since he was the #1 receiver last year before he had knee issues. If we didnt have to make cuts to get him I wanted him

Bradford Alexander has potential to be a dangerous combo, normally Ild be ragging on the Chargers for this but they actually got the best QB and the best WR in the draft starting this last weekend they are a completely different team.

Adding a true #1 receiver the week after a humiliating loss makes you a completely different team, and the fact he was healthy and looked almost as good as he did in college I would not discount the rams offense, but they need a D now and a better O-line to be a real threat.
                        Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-18-2010, 07:50 AM.
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Are you talking the MF dude?

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                            Glad somebody else sees that!

Certainly they're no juggernaut, but they are a team that you can't under estimate anymore. Same with the Lions. A lions team that is still in it without Stafford at the helm. Are they going to beat the Steelers? Probably not, but it's no longer an "easy" win.
                            I don't believe in easy wins anymore except against the Broncos

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                              I don't believe in easy wins anymore except against the Broncos
                              lol you mean cutlers broncos your still 50% against Orton

What sucks most about the danario alexander signing is that he only signed for a signing bonus of $35,000 and is signed for 4 years. Thats steal if he stays healthy he could be on the road to surpassing Smith and Gates. All I can say is as long as he didnt sign against a rival its ok.
                              Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-18-2010, 04:03 PM.
                              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                                I'm not trolling you dude, you just keep saying stuff I think is stupid in every thread. Stop spamming the stupid everywhere and confine it to one area and it won't seem as bad anymore :thumb:
                                you took what i said out of context on purpose in order to troll me. you know damn well i wasn't trophy polishing, i also explained why you were wrong.

the moment i start bragging to another fan about how my fav team has trophies from their past to justify why they suck now or to act like they are better than their team is now because of it, then you can call me out.

i am allowed to correct someone when they say my huskers are a bad program without you acting like i am trophy polishing.

again, if someone was to say the broncos are a bad franchise, is it trophy polishing to correct them by mentioning your two SB victories?

umm no, it definitely is not. that is exactly what i did. i get so sick and tired of you and others always trying to pin me in somne lame contradiction in almost every thread when you are always wrong.

its annoying as hell and yes it is trolling because you know its BS and you know it gets under my skin, that is why you do it.
                                Last edited by baphamet; 10-18-2010, 04:55 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X