Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Least the Broncos Didn't Lose to the Rams

'Nuff said.

If the Rams beat us will you feel the same way?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
      'Nuff said.
      Not Yet at least.... I see it happening.. It could Happen... i aint lookin past nobody on our schedule.... Cuz we aint good enough to Mark W's on our schedule..

Comment

Yay! we lost to a better team than the Charges did!

Do we get brownie points for that?

Comment

a loss to the rams is the same as a lost to the jets..actually the jets is worse because its a AFC loss tiebreaker suck.
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
            'Nuff said.
            losers mentality
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              a loss to the rams is the same as a lost to the jets..actually the jets is worse because its a AFC loss tiebreaker suck.
              agreed
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                losers mentality
                You Sparklers fans would know a lot about the "losers mentality," huh?

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBounca View Post
                  You Sparklers fans would know a lot about the "losers mentality," huh?
                  Wait....aren't you a Ravens fan now?

2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

If you got beat up, would you rather say you stood blow for blow against a heavy-weight-champion-hyped-boxer and almost won, or say that you almost were able to defend yourself against a child but just couldn't do it?

Barely losing to the jets shows more promise than barely losing to the RAMS. What am I kidding, trying to speak reason into a bunch of whiners is like doing this: :brick::brick::brick::brick:

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                      Wait....aren't you a Ravens fan now?

I deserve it, you win.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        agreed
                        Your ridiculous.....just last week you had your panties in a bunch because someone said your loss was "worse" than ours because of this same scenario.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that our loss was worse considering it was an AFC opponent but your one inconsistant poster
                        sigpic
                        2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

A loss is a loss no team in the AFCW has any right to be chest thumpin right now.
                          sigpic
                          photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]N05

Comment

LAME smack... a loss is a loss...

and besides, Rams look a LOT better this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see them take the NFC W.

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                              Your ridiculous.....just last week you had your panties in a bunch because someone said your loss was "worse" than ours because of this same scenario.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that our loss was worse considering it was an AFC opponent but your one inconsistant poster
                              That was me too but I said an afcw game division>Conference because its actually both while we had a conference loss "Ravens" they had conference and divsional loss 'Radiers".I don't recall him getting his patties in a bunch over that part its a fact.

He had his panties in a wad because alot of people seemed happy because the Chargers lost while we should have been embarrased by the ravens handing us our asses in our own helmets.
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                              X