Pathetic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic

Pathetic: Definition; Broncos or Chargers. Terms are interchangable. Alternate meaning; Suck or Stink. For definition of "Winner", see: Pittsburgh Steelers.

Originally posted by Mugwa View Post
    Pathetic: Definition; Broncos or Chargers. Terms are interchangable. Alternate meaning; Suck or Stink. For definition of "Winner", see: Pittsburgh Steelers.
    Pathetic: Definition; That rapis, I mean, QB you still let play for you guys.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

DEN/SD Interchangable, really?

We lost to the Ravens, Jets, Jaguars and Colts.

SD lost to Cheifs, Seahwaks, Raiders and Rams.

A loss is a loss, but Mugwa seriously if the Steelers
      were 2-4 which set of teams would you have preferred
      to have lost to?

...and Yes, I take SOME comfort in the fact that we lost to four superior
      teams.

Comment

Pathetic is prancing around with stolen jewelry and acting like you earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
          The hardest part of winning a Super Bowl is getting in the Super Bowl. Once the two teams are facing off anyone can win. It's a big game, but in the end it's just another game between two good teams. A lot of them are close games. There is always controversy in big games that are close. It's getting in the Super Bowl that is tough. Pittsburgh got there a lot, and they won a lot. The crying towls are plentiful on the losing end.

Comment

The hardest part of winning a Super Bowl is getting in the Super Bowl. Once the two teams are facing off anyone can win. It's a big game, but in the end it's just another game between two good teams. A lot of them are close games. There is always controversy in big games that are close. It's getting in the Super Bowl that is tough. Pittsburgh got there a lot, and they won a lot. The crying towls are plentiful on the losing end.
            Youve been to the super bowl 1 more time then us be proud that rapistberger is the only reason you can slightly brag to us.

I hate to say it I have more respect for SD fans who have been once then fans that are proud of having the most deplorable human beings in the game of football on their team, all because it gives them a chance to win.
            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
              Youve been to the super bowl 1 more time then us be proud that rapistberger is the only reason you can slightly brag to us.

I hate to say it I have more respect for SD fans who have been once then fans that are proud of having the most deplorable human beings in the game of football on their team, all because it gives them a chance to win.
              Buddy if you started "Weeding" out football players who have questionable character, all that would be left are the grounds keepers. Gee, lets start with the greatest QB of all time, Bret Farve, or how about the greatest LB of all time, Ray Lewis, or.................

Comment

Buddy if you started "Weeding" out football players who have questionable character, all that would be left are the grounds keepers. Gee, lets start with the greatest QB of all time, Bret Farve, or how about the greatest LB of all time, Ray Lewis, or.................
                Yeah leis plays hard but he rarely leads with the helmet and favre has yet to rape anyone granted he did sexually harass. There is a difference between questionable character issues and complete dicks who would be considered scum in most prisons
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Pathetic: Definition; Steelers fan hanging out on a afc west teams forums when they are not even playing at all this season or Steelers fan who hangs off a rapists small scrodum Terms are interchangable.
                  Fix it for ya.
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                    :thumb:, awesome post! lol

Comment

Correction, not anyone can win when facing the 11 guys the Steelers throw on the field, and the 5 or 6 refs that have terrible towels in thier pockets just watching the other team from a microscope while they completely ignore everything the Steelers are doing. The Steelers should have 2 or 3 rings tops, at least 3 of them have been bought, the only people that don't think this are Steelers fans!

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                        DEN/SD Interchangable, really?

We lost to the Ravens, Jets, Jaguars and Colts.

SD lost to Cheifs, Seahwaks, Raiders and Rams.

A loss is a loss, but Mugwa seriously if the Steelers
                        were 2-4 which set of teams would you have preferred
                        to have lost to?

...and Yes, I take SOME comfort in the fact that we lost to four superior
                        teams.
                        lol @ justifying that your team is better by the teams you have lost too. dont worry, our teams still have to play each other twice and then you cant make those "pathetic" excuses anymore.

the troll is right, we both suck pretty equally right now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          lol @ justifying that your team is better by the teams you have lost too. dont worry, our teams still have to play each other twice and then you cant make those "pathetic" excuses anymore.

the troll is right, we both suck pretty equally right now.
                          Yeah... but you guys lost to the RAMS...

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                            Yeah... but you guys lost to the RAMS...
                            you lost to the jags.....what difference does it make? you think that makes your team better because of who they lost to? lol

there are no moral victories when you lose, unless you have a losers mentality of course.

by the way, the rams are better than both our teams.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              you lost to the jags.....what difference does it make? you think that makes your team better because of who they lost to? lol

there are no moral victories when you lose, unless you have a losers mentality of course.

by the way, the rams are better than both our teams.
                              I just think it's funny to say that the Chargers lost to the Rams... I remember checking the score on my cell phone at work and I was completely baffled. I don't think my team is better than yours but that doesn't mean I can't laugh at the Rams beating you. Just like you probably laughed when Jacksonville beat us. It's all in good fun

Comment

Working...
                              X