Pathetic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    you lost to the jags.....what difference does it make? you think that makes your team better because of who they lost to? lol

there are no moral victories when you lose, unless you have a losers mentality of course.

by the way, the rams are better than both our teams.
    You lost to the Rams and Raiders, as well as the Seahawks, point being?

No moral victories, just saying we're losing to playoff calibar teams while SD is losing to the likes of the Raiders and Rams.

What's going to happen once you face some better teams like the Colts, Titans, Patriots, Texans among some other teams.

Disagree with the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
      I just think it's funny to say that the Chargers lost to the Rams... I remember checking the score on my cell phone at work and I was completely baffled. I don't think my team is better than yours but that doesn't mean I can't laugh at the Rams beating you. Just like you probably laughed when Jacksonville beat us. It's all in good fun
      i was more surprised by us losing to the raiturds to be honest. after that game, the rams loss didn't surprise me one bit.

the chargers just are not very good right now.
      sigpic

Comment

Lol the Rams!

I Laugh

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          You lost to the Rams and Raiders, as well as the Seahawks, point being?

No moral victories, just saying we're losing to playoff calibar teams while SD is losing to the likes of the Raiders and Rams.

What's going to happen once you face some better teams like the Colts, Titans, Patriots, Texans among some other teams.

Disagree with the Rams.
          most of the tough teams we face will be at home where we have played well and i still believe the chargers will get their act together at some point.

don't worry, our teams still have to play each other twice and then you will not be able to make any lame moral victory excuses for why you got swept. :thumb:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
            DEN/SD Interchangable, really?

We lost to the Ravens, Jets, Jaguars and Colts.

SD lost to Cheifs, Seahwaks, Raiders and Rams.

A loss is a loss, but Mugwa seriously if the Steelers
            were 2-4 which set of teams would you have preferred
            to have lost to?

...and Yes, I take SOME comfort in the fact that we lost to four superior
            teams.
            HEY! Get off the Rams ass! They could end up with a winning record and win their division this year!!

Nope. Neither team can talk. It's the Chefs division to lose this year if you ask me.
            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
              Correction, not anyone can win when facing the 11 guys the Steelers throw on the field, and the 5 or 6 refs that have terrible towels in thier pockets just watching the other team from a microscope while they completely ignore everything the Steelers are doing. The Steelers should have 2 or 3 rings tops, at least 3 of them have been bought, the only people that don't think this are Steelers fans!
              I suppose we bought all the games leading up to the chamionship. Maybe we own all the officials and payoff the opposing teams also. If this is true, Pittsburgh is in a class of their own. While we get ready for number 7, you guys can plan your excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugwa View Post
                I suppose we bought all the games leading up to the chamionship. Maybe we own all the officials and payoff the opposing teams also. If this is true, Pittsburgh is in a class of their own.
                Ok, you gotta like this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  you lost to the jags.....what difference does it make? you think that makes your team better because of who they lost to? lol

there are no moral victories when you lose, unless you have a losers mentality of course.

by the way, the rams are better than both our teams.
                  Yeah McBeans stupid 2 facemasks in a row and Vickersons confusion kinda screwed us in that sweltering game. They said it was the highest played game on the heat index and it still rained. That was not a fun game to watch I cant imagine what it was like to play. Still the Jags were not ranked the worst team in the NFL last year and the Jags have had a tougher schedule playing tougher teams the Jags are a better team then the Rams (granted the rams adding Danario makes things different)
                  Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-20-2010, 03:12 AM.
                  2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                  X