Be Proud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Proud

I believe your division will be the first to post a Division Winner with a losing record. That's an achievment. It's just as hard to pick the losing horse as it is to pick the winner.

Originally posted by Mugwa View Post
    I believe your division will be the first to post a Division Winner with a losing record. That's an achievment. It's just as hard to pick the losing horse as it is to pick the winner.
    Well I do think our division sucks, theres another that is much worst.

NFC west is a horrid division, 6-10 can win it. Every team in that division is worst than any team in the league. The team whom looks to be the winner,(Rams at 3-3) got beat by the Lions 44-6.

NFC west is worst.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Why would we be proud of something in which we have zero input or control? I mean, if you have to look to external sources for self worth and validity, if that works for you, then ok. Personally though, I find it a bit immature and freakish. Then again, you're a Steelers fan.... Which brings up a question: wouldn't it be more appropriate for you to be posting on the Chargers forum, seeing as how you seem to share more in common with them and all...?

Comment

I'll be amazed if this happens. I won't be amazed if Big Ben rapes... oops... beats the Raiders for the first time in his storied career.

Comment

Be proud to put a Roethlisberger jersey on your son or daughter. Yeah that right there is something to be proud of. Or be proud of your gifted SB trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
            Be proud to put a Roethlisberger jersey on your son or daughter. Yeah that right there is something to be proud of. Or be proud of your gifted SB trophies.
            Lmao

Big Ben steals titles and well... when a woman says no, Ben doesn't listen.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
              Lmao

Big Ben steals titles and well... when a woman says no, Ben doesn't listen.
              I've heard rumors she had said he should be known as "Little Ben"
              I really like Cheese.

Comment

That whole team is disgusting. Ben, Harrison dirtiest player in league on defense, Ward dirtiest player in league on offense. I'm sure a lot of other players are the same on their team.

Comment

Steelers won't win the Super Bowl. I'm willing to bet.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
                    Why would we be proud of something in which we have zero input or control? I mean, if you have to look to external sources for self worth and validity, if that works for you, then ok. Personally though, I find it a bit immature and freakish. Then again, you're a Steelers fan.... Which brings up a question: wouldn't it be more appropriate for you to be posting on the Chargers forum, seeing as how you seem to share more in common with them and all...?
                    You are correct. I should have said "Be happy". I am happy to be a Steeler Fan. Maybe you should be one also. You might be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                      We love all the trophys. We are making a place for number 7.

Comment

You are correct. I should have said "Be happy". I am happy to be a Steeler Fan. Maybe you should be one also. You might be happier.
                        So, let me get this straight...when they're winning, you're happy. But, when they're losing, you're not? Ya, that sounds much better. And thanks for the invite but I prefer to support a team whose owners actually want to own the team.

Comment

You mean so I can pull my hair out every time Ben rapes a girl or rides a motorcycle at top speeds without a helmet, if thats the case ild look like Terry Bradshaw. Sorry Ild rather have a team that has character rather then character issues.
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                            That whole team is disgusting. Ben, Harrison dirtiest player in league on defense, Ward dirtiest player in league on offense. I'm sure a lot of other players are the same on their team.
                            The losers said the same thing about the Steelers in the 70s. A whole set of rules were implimented because of Pittsburgh. Football is a violent game. Maybe you should watch golf. When someone makes a "Birdy" you could wet your panties.

Comment

Just like a Steeler fan to think everyone is like them and change allegiances on a whim. There isn't a bigger group of bandwaggoners on the planet than Steeler fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X