So who's got the scrub kicker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
    Thats cause the scrubby Chargers playoff window has been slammed shut and boarded up

Wake us up when the Sparklers make the playoffs.

Edited for accuracy
    My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Originally posted by kmcgough25 View Post
      Edited for accuracy
      Wow. You sir are not a genius and a scholar but copy cat and have no originality whatsoever.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Well considering Prater has kicked 3 more field goals and has 9% higher accuracy Ild say he is a lot more accurate right now. Still dont worry Prater tends to get to kick close range FG more often so his accuracy will be up to its usual inflated self.
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Sorry, I forgot about the only one. Still not a make or break point in the season though when the pressure is really on. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Prater and think he is a very very good kicker. I just can't see anyone making the argument about his ability to kick clutch field goals when he has made only one in his entire career, in Week 5 of a season.

Comment

Wow. You sir are not a genius and a scholar but copy cat and have no originality whatsoever.
            Why thank you for noticing!!!!!!
            My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

i like eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kno-Sean View Post
                i like eggs.
                When and at what time do you expect "No Show" to lay a golden egg because so far they have all been rotten.
                Last edited by BOLTMAN-1; 10-20-2010, 03:35 PM.

Quote of the year:

Comment

When and at what time do you expect "No Show" to lay a golden egg because so far they have all been rotten.
                  The same season Mathews make is through healthy or Rivers wins a superbowl.Maybe the year the Chargers move to L.A.? I know the year that SanDiego doesn't have a black out for a home game. Basicaly I am saying I never expect Moreno to lay a golden egg.
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Oh the irony of that statement.
                    sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Working...
                    X