• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wesuckrealbad View Post
    hiding?

more like didn't care

yup!
    Way to be. Can't take the smack? Only can "attempt" to give it?
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Oh please... you are taking this way too seriously. Nothing said on this message board is going to hurt my feelings.

It's just not fun when your team doesn't even show up.

donkey fan: "you're chef's suck, and will loose this sunday. Man the broncos are the kewlest and there is no way we are going to implode halve way threw the season. Pwn"
      wesuckrealbad: "errr, yeah"

what's more to say? I didn't even watch a lot of the games, why the heck would I come here?

Would it make you feel better if you could insult my team for the last few seasons? Go ahead big talker, give me your best shot.
      Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Oh please... you are taking this way too seriously. Nothing said on this message board is going to hurt my feelings.

It's just not fun when your team doesn't even show up.

donkey fan: "you're chef's suck, and will loose this sunday. Man the broncos are the kewlest and there is no way we are going to implode halve way threw the season. Pwn"
        wesuckrealbad: "errr, yeah"

what's more to say? I didn't even watch a lot of the games, why the heck would I come here?

Would it make you feel better if you could insult my team for the last few seasons? Go ahead big talker, give me your best shot.
        Sorry, but you are a fan of which team? Serious question. Have a feeling it's the Q u e e f s but not certain.
        sigpic

Comment

Please direct all of your Chief's related obscene finger gestures my direction. Not that I want it, mind you, it's just that I know that is all you are capable of.

Thanks,
          wesuckrealbad

Comment

Please direct all of your Chief's related obscene finger gestures my direction. Not that I want it, mind you, it's just that I know that is all you are capable of.

Thanks,
            wesuckrealbad
            Nah man you guys are doing great this year. Actually glad to see somebody from the division on top other than Slum Diego.
            sigpic

Comment

certainly has been much more fun this season! I'm glad my team is contributing to the excitement again. (nothing worse than a divisional game blowout... i'm even dissapointed for the opposing fans when that happens)

I've already secured my [email protected] tickets, last game of the regular season. Looking at the division now, this game could be the most important the chiefs have played in years. Should be a blast!

Comment

Considering that in the last 2 weeks we had 15 players injured plus the 6 in the Reserved plus those injured by no call facemasks from offensive players and sandwiches of corners by receivers. Our D-line and secondary was in ruins and our corps was already in trouble going into the season. Our strength and conditioning coach isnt doing his job so yeah it falls on the waterboy. Last week we only had 4 starters on D going into the game yeah that is pathetic.

Seriously ild be shocked if we have any starters playing next week.
                Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-26-2010, 04:07 PM.
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Not quite sure I understand why McDaniels is waiting until Thursday to leave for the UK. Has he never been off shore? Does he not understand the time it takes to adjust?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RAIDER951 View Post
                    Not quite sure I understand why McDaniels is waiting until Thursday to leave for the UK. Has he never been off shore? Does he not understand the time it takes to adjust?
                    He isn't the brightest guy out there.

But, on this one, idk, not sure if I agree or disagree, tough trip either way.
                    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Right now we are reportedly getting back Goodman and Dawkins he wants to wait for a few more healthy players and wants to get practice in with a healthy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                        He isn't the brightest guy out there.

But, on this one, idk, not sure if I agree or disagree, tough trip either way.
                        It takes the average person three to four days to adjust to a major time change. Right now on the west coast it's 4:03 PM and 12:03 AM in the UK. Time to hit the sack and get some sleep but your internal clock says this is a nap - it's not bed time yet. So now you wake up at 3 AM and stare at the walls for several hours. Start your day at 8:00 AM but wait, now your internal clock says "hey I'm tired" so you drag azz all day long.

Traveled abroad to Europe and Asia for 15 years and lived this scenario over and over. The Whiners will be well adjusted but I'm afraid you guys won't need the waterboy for this one.
                        sigpic

Comment

It takes the average person three to four days to adjust to a major time change. Right now on the west coast it's 4:03 PM and 12:03 AM in the UK. Time to hit the sack and get some sleep but your internal clock says this is a nap - it's not bed time yet. So now you wake up at 3 AM and stare at the walls for several hours. Start your day at 8:00 AM but wait, now your internal clock says "hey I'm tired" so you drag azz all day long.

Traveled abroad to Europe and Asia for 15 years and lived this scenario over and over. The Whiners will be well adjusted but I'm afraid you guys won't need the waterboy for this one.
                          I didn't get this either. SF is already there and they took Alex Smith with them injured and brought him to a hospital there to get checked out. Its not like we cant practice there...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                            I didn't get this either. SF is already there and they took Alex Smith with them injured and brought him to a hospital there to get checked out. Its not like we cant practice there...
                            True we could take Dawk and Goodman and so many of our other injury struck team, but we wont know how many currently inactive players to bring
                            Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-26-2010, 07:52 PM.

Comment

The game's still at 1:00PM EST and the time difference from Denver is only 6 hours. So, they'll be playing the game at 7:00PM GMT -- they'll be fine as long as they try to stay on CMT.

Comment

Working...
                              X