Neuts Please Post Something!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neuts Please Post Something!!!!

Im feeling a bit down after the raider loss, so please post up so I can dangle the sb jewels in front of your neut eyes...hurry now...here is a warm up BLAM BLAM now hurry up and post as I swaggar away...roflmao lol :wave:
    sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Originally posted by Tellway View Post
    Im feeling a bit down after the raider loss, so please post up so I can dangle the sb jewels in front of your neut eyes...hurry now...here is a warm up BLAM BLAM now hurry up and post as I swaggar away...roflmao lol :wave:
    Tellway step yo game up! We need your threads back! We are losing because you haven't been posting the threads "we will beat them because...." threads!!!!

Oh ya......

BLAM BLAM
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
      Tellway step yo game up! We need your threads back! We are losing because you haven't been posting the threads "we will beat them because...." threads!!!!

Oh ya......

BLAM BLAM
      You is making so much sense right now I can't even believe it! Oh the sweet threads will be back, oh they will be back with a vengeance never before seen on these boards, OH THEY WILL BE BACK!!!!
      sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

I want to know what your other username is Tellway. I know you're a regular and this is your superman alter ego.

You are a hero of mine dude. Show them nuets the jewels baby.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
          I want to know what your other username is Tellway. I know you're a regular and this is your superman alter ego.

I too am/have been quite interested in this.
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

It's Alastor...

sigpic

Comment

trollway is now begging for attention? LMAO!! how pathetic is that?

Comment

I

funny how you jump all over trolls of rival teams but claim the most notorious broncos troll as your hero......actually its not funny at all, but very telling indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  funny how you jump all over trolls of rival teams but claim the most notorious broncos troll as your hero......actually its not funny at all, but very telling indeed.
                  If you can't tell that Tellway's posts are done in good humor I cant help you.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81
                    ya but were already annoyed with them anyway.
                    they wouldn't make it that long, they would likely be banned for spamming the boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Tellway View Post
                      Dude, you owe me $$ for stealing that monkey pic and uploading it into your sig.

Want may bank account number?

Its 7635626 (ROFLMAO)

Do you feel better now after getting raped by the Raiders?

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60
                        I think there's a difference between Tellways posts, which have led to some fun conversations and honest good natured ribbing between Bronco fans and Charger fans, and the trolling posts of a guy like Stan_the_man or even Boltman_1 who just may be the biggest troll on the MB.

I have seen quite a few threads started by Charger fans that I would call good natured that I have participated in. I also will say that Tellway is here whether the Broncos win or lose unlike Stan or some of the other "trolls" I smack about.

Maybe it depends on your definition of Troll?

But, back to the nature of the thread:
                        Blam!Blam!
                        maybe, but when you say he is here no matter what, it sure as hell isn't to eat crow or participate in any kind of discussion at all, he is here to spam the same post over and over and that's it.

you may not think its trolling because he is trying to be funny by trying to get under the skin of chargers fans, but the rules of this message board disagrees with you.

but whatever, just trying to make a point here which i believe has been made. i don't really care what the guy does, its been allowed to continue for years (even though its against the COC) so i just put him on ignore and left it at that.

carry on with your re fabricated spam thread. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          maybe, but when you say he is here no matter what, it sure as hell isn't to eat crow or participate in any kind of discussion at all, he is here to spam the same post over and over and that's it.

you may not think its trolling because he is trying to be funny by trying to get under the skin of chargers fans, but the rules of this message board disagrees with you.

but whatever, just trying to make a point here which i believe has been made. i don't really care what the guy does, its been allowed to continue for years (even though its against the COC) so i just put him on ignore and left it at that.

carry on with your re fabricated spam thread. :thumb:
                          You pretend like you never ever break the CoC

And every time tellway posts something you whine about it. Quit spamming the boards with your whining.

If you really have him on ignore then ignore him already.
                          sigpic

Comment

I have a new sig pic for you Trollway.

Your monkey butt must be raw by now.

Monkey Butt powder. Its an anti-chaffing powder for those raw days when you feel like a loser.
                            If your butt is chafed and sore from getting spanked and you have to walk around all bowlegged...like a Monkey....you need Monkey Butt Powder. Monkey Butt Powder is specially formulated for Monkey Trolling formulated to absorb excess troll sweat and helps reduce the constant irritation you may cause. Its also ideal when you get your "butt busted" such as losing to the Raiders 59-14 and other butt busting activities.

Enjoy!
                            Last edited by BOLTMAN-1; 10-26-2010, 06:34 PM.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                              I have a new sig pic for you Trollway.

Your monkey butt must be raw by now.

Your skills with paint are unprecedented.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X