Neuts Please Post Something!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tellway

I love this guy for the mere fact he can post Blam Blam Neuts and get a three page (so far) thread rolling.

heres to you neut gazing caller guy who irritates Chargers fans.

( insert chorus here about the man of genius thing)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      I love this guy for the mere fact he can post Blam Blam Neuts and get a three page (so far) thread rolling.

heres to you neut gazing caller guy who irritates Chargers fans.

( insert chorus here about the man of genius thing)

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        why thanks for the compliment!

trollway on the other hand needs to make threads and beg like the sorry little pooch that people ignore because the only trick he knows how to do is play dead.

Looks to me like the dog is neutered.
        sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Wow just wow, this was a neutfest for the books, and here is a shot of what you gazers showed up for...BLAM BLAM gaze away neuty neuts, and thanks for posting your neutness all over this thread lol roflmao :wave:
          sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
            I want to know what your other username is Tellway. I know you're a regular and this is your superman alter ego.

You are a hero of mine dude. Show them nuets the jewels baby.

the better question is why he is allowed to have more than one name on here with its clearly against the forum rules to have more than one name
            sigpic Crushing internet tuffguys one at a time!!!

Originally Posted by BroncoLefty
            Look Steeler fans....we know. We all know about the rings. We know about the past, ok? All you guys seem to want to do is talk about the past, I dont get it. The Patriots share this problem with you as well. Nobody cares-stop living in the past.<---- typical bronco forum hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by dayvboy View Post
              the better question is why he is allowed to have more than one name on here with its clearly against the forum rules to have more than one name
              Feel free to join in this year's monkey naming contest for the sd neutlers never won a sb jewel. Thanks for the input and get those names in early! BLAM BLAM :wave:
              sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

Working...
              X