X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
    Seems I'm a big foggy on who plays where in the Wildcard. It's not best record?
    The 8-8 Chargers hosted the 12-4 Colts in 2008. A division win = at least 1 home playoff game.

Leave a comment:

• SLVR and Black
    replied
    Originally posted by Freestyle View Post
    Higher seed gets the home game. Seeds 1-4 go to division winners
    Just checked it out, you're right -- wildcards are seeded 5 and 6 regardless of record. So, that means that AFCW will likely play either NE, NY, Pit or Bal on our turf. Can't say that, at this point, I like the AFCW's odds.

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    Higher seed gets the home game. Seeds 1-4 go to division winners

Leave a comment:

• SLVR and Black
    replied
    Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
    Actually whoever wins the West will be playing a wildcard team at HOME. So no the Chargers wouldn't be on the road in round 1 if they win the division.

Leave a comment:

• NFLfan..MLBzzzz
    replied
    Keep in mind that, if they do win the division, they'll likely play Pit, NE or Bal on the road for round 1.
    Actually whoever wins the West will be playing a wildcard team at HOME. So no the Chargers wouldn't be on the road in round 1 if they win the division.

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    Silly chaz, we have to get out before we can be a parolee.
    Well, I'm a glass is half full kinda guy.

Leave a comment:

• SLVR and Black
    replied
    Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
    So you think Chiefs fans might be rednecks? That's like saying water might be wet. Or Raiders fans might be parolees.
    Silly chaz, we have to get out before we can be a parolee.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    the mods changed the thread title, i didn't know "turd" was against the coc lol

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    Originally posted by RAIDER951 View Post
    OK so I been on vacation over to ChiefsPlanet for last week so you'll have to excuz me if I seam a litttle of f. I tink I gotz dumber reeding all der posts. Dose guys sure like to talk bout weiners a lot. I tink dey mite be rednecks too
    So you think Chiefs fans might be rednecks? That's like saying water might be wet. Or Raiders fans might be parolees.

Leave a comment:

• BOLTMAN-1
    replied
    Originally posted by RaiderVenom View Post
    I see can 8-8 winning this division.
    Wow, you have no faith in your Raiders winning more than 3 more games the rest of the way? I guess 8-8 for the Raiders is like winning another Super Bowl.

Leave a comment:

• RaiderVenom
    replied
    I can honestly see 9-7 winning this division. Don't think that it'll happen, but I can see it.
    I see can 8-8 winning this division.
    Last edited by RaiderVenom; 11-08-2010, 08:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SLVR and Black
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

not saying its impossible but you seriously cant lose another game i don't think.
    I can honestly see 9-7 winning this division. Don't think that it'll happen, but I can see it.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    I think we're pretty much done as well, too deep of a hole.

If we were 3-5, then maybe, but 2-6 with our injuries to the defense, and 5 AFC losses, nope.

Stranger things have happened though.

I do think we beat the Chiefs this Sunday. Not sure at SD, depends who we have for that game healthy on defense and how we look against the Chiefs.
    lets put it this way, even if you win out (which is unlikely to be honest) you may not make the playoffs still at 10-6.

heck, even if the chargers win out they may not either at 11-5

not saying its impossible but you seriously cant lose another game i don't think.

Leave a comment:

• RaiderVenom
    replied
    Originally posted by RAIDER951 View Post
    OK so I been on vacation over to ChiefsPlanet for last week so you'll have to excuz me if I seam a litttle of f. I tink I gotz dumber reeding all der posts. Dose guys sure like to talk bout weiners a lot. I tink dey mite be rednecks too
    I went over to that board last week and read a few pages and I just couldn't lower myself to join that forum. What a bunch of homers.

Leave a comment:

• SLVR and Black
    replied
    Originally posted by RaiderVenom View Post
    The key to beating the Colts is, disrupt Peyton Mannings timing. The Chargers D does that, then they have a great chance of winning that game.
    The Colts are very beat up on both sides of the ball, the team is Manning, Freeney and little else. Check out their injury list prior to yesterday's game, before Collie's head shot and Mathis leaving the game. And, they have starters on IR that don't show up here.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X